• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Haggis Pinball goes dark

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
The signs were all there unfortunately. I feel bad for people that lost money.

The Fathom remake is a beautiful machine. I hope I get to see and play one some day.

Pins4ever

Feb 24, 2020
Calgary
Sobering reality is....who's next to go down? Way too many pins sitting unsold now; nevermind brand new ones being pumped out like crazy.

Reactions: Padre

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Sobering reality is....who's next to go down? Way too many pins sitting unsold now; nevermind brand new ones being pumped out like crazy.
Honestly, things are simply returning to normal. 2019, I emailed Player 1 and they had Monster Bash LE sitting there. It had been available for over a year when I bought it. They had every Stern machine in stock as well at the time going back a couple years. The last few years has just been abnormal.

NIB machines should never have sold for more than people bought them for. It's been a pretty ridiculous time.

Pins4ever

Feb 24, 2020
Calgary
Player 1 is offering $2100 discount on a brand new Mando PRO. $3200 off a premium. NIB. More discounts on other pins. This is normal? How come they are still sitting?

dr.nybble

Nov 28, 2014
Ottawa
Running a pinball company from Australia likely added so many extra costs. Supply chain madness during COVID didn't help.

One thing becomes apparent, it's damn hard to run a successful manufacturing company!

Reactions: kool1

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Player 1 is offering $2100 discount on a brand new Mando PRO. $3200 off a premium. NIB. More discounts on other pins. This is normal? How come they are still sitting?
Stern offered cash off some discontinued a few months ago. Discounts I saw were also mostly floor models so not NIB.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Stern offered cash off some discontinued a few months ago. Discounts I saw were also mostly floor models so not NIB.
Yeah, $200-400 off at the Wasaga show. They were all floor models. I'd be very surprised if they're suddenly offering $3200 off a premium. But I emailed asking just in case, I might be interested at that price LOL

Mom_of_M0N$+#R$4

May 28, 2024
Ontario
For clarify after checking with P1AG they do have a limited supply of DEMO Pinball Models available in their Toronto Showroom.
Unfortunately they are not NIB, but P1AG will allow you to come in and inspect the machine
Go check out the availability, they could have the title you did not know you wanted.