• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

High Scores

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Getting so close to Super Duper Mega Extreme Wizard Mode now. I think within 1 year! It's still the 5 super jackpots holding me back. Grrr. All others (including Scratchy's Revenge now) are getting easier and easier to beat each time. Just need that perfect game.

IMG_20151111_214241.jpg

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Holy crap that's a monster score. How long was that game?

D
Thanks man :) (assuming you are talking to me). The game was a long one for sure. Not positive when I started but I suspect it was 45min-1 hour. This game draws me in like no other but you really do need to set aside a good chunk of time in order to play it. If I only have 15-20 minutes to play I won't even fire it up I'll play one of my games with shorter ball times.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Hanging out with some folks this weekend, and got to talking about the rules on TSPP, so I started a 3p game just to try to explain a few things (how to start modes, stack modes/MB, keep the clock reset etc). That turned into a probably 30 minute game and just over 205 million to GC the machine, which is a new personal high score, although this one wasn't on my machine. First time I've managed to hit Pretzel MB, Alien invasion twice, scratchy's revenge (which I didn't manage to stack with anything), at least 2 daredevil manias, and one shot from starting Mystery Spot for a second time. Also the closest I've even been to finishing some of those (I think SMS was just missing the couch).

Biggest takeaway from this was that I want to check a few things out on my TSPP now. Couch shot on my game is consistently hard to make (seems weak), and the I&S hole is a really hard shot (while on this game it was pretty straightforward). Might be the game level, might just need new coil sleeves.

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Witness! You owned that TSPP Chris! It was entertaining to watch!

If you find that your couch shot flipper is weak, definitely clean up that flipper. I had that problem on mine, and after the rebuild, all the power was back. Also, make sure that there is enough (or even some) vertical play on the flipper shaft where it's connected at the pawl.

kiwi

Dec 27, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Got this the other night at Pinball For Change @The Bluffs.. 3 Balls only (No Extras) :)

20160528_232945.jpg

Reactions: WARLOCK and kvoxx

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
c096d665ad1cd9dda29f859cf60359c3.jpg

On vacation this week so I had lots time with games. New Simpsons pinball party high score! First time I've ever felt like neo in the matrix! Still no sdmewm though. Only thing holding me back this game was Scratchy's revenge. I got to it and thought for sure I'd beat it since I had it stacked with two other multiballs but it was a no go. One day...

Reactions: Menace

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I got a new high score on my world poker tour this morning. I don't think it's anything too crazy. I'm still slowly trying to work out some of the best strategies and stacking options for modes/multiballs. It's definitely a game where just because something is ready to go doesn't mean you should start it. It's teaching me to prep a bunch of things and leave them one or two shots away from starting until the time is just right. Sucks badly when you drain and have 2 or 3 big modes ready to go. The Kieffer international is a loooong way away. Has anybody ever gotten to it?
e3898af91c70a9171ff330d7359d4da8.jpg