• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Looking for a music pin.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
If you don't have alot of money aim for Elvis. Otherwise look for the band you want.
I have heard that with the vaults there are tens of thousands of Ac Dc. Some will have lower production runs, higher rarity before the vault comes out....

Ivel

Dec 1, 2018
Sask
I haven’t ever played a music pin. Am a huge metal/Rock fan. Any suggestions on what music pin plays the best and all around fun layout?

thanks again.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
As the proud owner of a Tommy, AC/DC, Metallica, Elvis, GnR, and Kiss my advice, pick the band you like the music the most. In terms of game play, I would put Metallica and AC/DC at the top. I am starting to more appreciate the Elvis after adding the Pinsound to update the music. Also really depends on the budget. There is also a new GnR that recently came out and rumor of a Led Zeppelin being released soon. Good luck with your search!

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
As the proud owner of a Tommy, AC/DC, Metallica, Elvis, GnR, and Kiss my advice, pick the band you like the music the most. In terms of game play, I would put Metallica and AC/DC at the top. I am starting to more appreciate the Elvis after adding the Pinsound to update the music. Also really depends on the budget. There is also a new GnR that recently came out and rumor of a Led Zeppelin being released soon. Good luck with your search!
Zepplin got teased this morning

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Metallica. Solid pin. Last of the decently built pins before quality control dropped off the face of the earth. Pretty deep rules. Fun factor is high.

Ivel

Dec 1, 2018
Sask
Yea, I like the looks of that pinball. Love the band also. Not many around though. For good reason I reckon.