• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB looking for a recent stern pro pinball for my office

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
hey guys, i'm looking to purchase a recent stern pro pinball to put in the office for my staff and I to play during lunch time.

i already have a gz premium at home but i havnt played much recent pins. I had a bunch of older williams titles from the 90s.

any recommandation?

something around 8k-9k would be cool

Last edited:

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
some jp pro were listed around the 8k 8.5k mark.
it could be a good pin. i heard it was a hard game....

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
For that price range there is a Led Zeppelin Pro on FB Marketplace. Finding recent Pro's under $9K could be a challenge. Probably limited to LZ and TMNT if that is your price range.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
TMNT pro is probably a good call for a public environment like that. JP is a fantastic game, but it's tough, and people would probably get frustrated.

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
Jp pro $9690.00

Ff pro $9790.00

Turtle pro $9690.00

what would you choose? in stock at player 1 mtl

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
If they are, that's a good price for NiB! P1 might have a few people calling. Lol
Well Stern Pro currently converts to $9143 before tax. which equals 10,331 CDN after tax that's about a $500 difference in MSRP of FF listed if it was taxes included. $500 is normally distributors give as a discount to certain customers. Now if you add tax to FF listed price then we are $731 over MSRP. So that's why I ask, it could go either way to be honest. People shouldn't be excited about paying $9700 out the door for a Stern Pro...That's what's wrong with the hobby lol, you guys chomp at the bits. I just recently lost out on paying 9700 for a Godzilla Stern pro was going to pick it up tomorrow but someone offered the seller to pick it up today and pay 10,000 for it...for a used Zilla Pro. I just laugh at the integrity of the seller selling the pin from under me, and the desperation of the buyer to overpay for something that was already spoken for. I really do question the sanity of this "hobby".

Reactions: Angel11

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Well Stern Pro currently converts to $9143 before tax. which equals 10,331 CDN after tax that's about a $500 difference in MSRP of FF listed if it was taxes included. $500 is normally distributors give as a discount to certain customers. Now if you add tax to FF listed price then we are $731 over MSRP. So that's why I ask, it could go either way to be honest. People shouldn't be excited about paying $9700 out the door for a Stern Pro...That's what's wrong with the hobby lol, you guys chomp at the bits. I just recently lost out on paying 9700 for a Godzilla Stern pro was going to pick it up tomorrow but someone offered the seller to pick it up today and pay 10,000 for it...for a used Zilla Pro. I just laugh at the integrity of the seller selling the pin from under me, and the desperation of the buyer to overpay for something that was already spoken for. I really do question the sanity of this "hobby".
All I was saying is 9700$ for NiB tax included would be better than what I would expect. The used market (although slowing down) are still selling Stern Pro HUO for over 9k.

At 9700$ before tax, it could be because they got those when the exchange relate was higher than today which is 1.33 which would make them at 7300$ US. At 9700 it is an exchange rate of 1.38 which seems excessive... and for FF Pro at 9800 is an exchange rate of 1.4! Crazy.

Any ways, I was just saying that if those prices included taxes, then they weren't far of the used HUO Stern Pro prices.

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
do you think player one will lower the selling price if there not moving them?

it's not like im in hurry to buy

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
No idea. Haven't been in the game long enough to comment on this one. I think they have had TMNT in stock for a long time...