• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Looking for Judge Dredd topper

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I just recently bought one for my nephew's JD
Illinois Pinball has what you need. They have a shiny gold version in stock. Looks sharp!

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
DRANO said:
I just recently bought one for my nephew's JD
Illinois Pinball has what you need. They have a shiny gold version in stock. Looks sharp!

Was hoping to find used for cheap. ;) How much for new??

Never mind. $80 or $100 .

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
underachiever said:
Was hoping to find used for cheap. ;) How much for new??

Never mind. $80 or $100 .

I've seen these Judge Dredd Eagle toppers and well worth it for the money compared to these awful Laseriffic ones which cost more :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yeah, it's not a common part and, until IPB started offering the repros, they were pretty much impossible to find.
Unless you find a baller that swapped out his original for a new shiny one from IPB, the chances of buying used (AND cheap) are slim to none.

I paid $80 for the shiny one and, as Mike says, it's worth the money.

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
DRANO said:
Yeah, it's not a common part and, until IPB started offering the repros, they were pretty much impossible to find.
Unless you find a baller that swapped out his original for a new shiny one from IPB, the chances of buying used (AND cheap) are slim to none.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll look into shipping or see if they will be at Chicago next month.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
They only seem to ship UPS so I would avoid sending it accross the border for sure.
Chicago is a good bet. If you pre-arrange it, I'm sure they'll bring one to the show for you.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
IPB in the past has always held their own show just down the street from the Westin due to "bad blood" between Gene and Rob / Mike. (although I do recall something about them working things out so IPB might be at Expo now??)

D

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
underachiever said:
DRANO said:

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll look into shipping or see if they will be at Chicago next month.

the IPB 'show' is just down the street from EXPO and yes we will be going to the IPB for a brief visit when we are down there

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Menace said:
IPB in the past has always held their own show just down the street from the Westin due to "bad blood" between Gene and Rob / Mike. (although I do recall something about them working things out so IPB might be at Expo now??)

D

I don't think they will be at EXPO (at least for the last five EXPO's they are down the street holding there own show ... if that has changed I've not seen anything posted about it)