• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD LOTR for sale... [KEEPING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hi. I am just testing the waters to see if there is any interest....
Pm me...let me know!
Thanks
Kyle

****Thanks to the tons of responders. But as I said in the emails I sent, this was contingent on me picking up another game. The seller was holding the game for me until today. With no solid responses, he said he might sell his machine. I am hoping he doesn't and I will keep you posted*******
Thanks Again

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Re: LOTR possibly for sale...

Even on an "almost anything goes" site like this, I think you gotta give us a little more than this. Condition ? Price or even ballpark price ? I think the whole risk of selling something is that you don't know if there is any interest or not. Why not put a price tag on it, put it in the window and see what happens ?

I don't believe Edison said, "I'm going to invent the lightbulb, but before I do, I just want to make sure that some people are interested in it." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario

g-man said:
Even on an "almost anything goes" site like this, I think you gotta give us a little more than this. Condition ? Price or even ballpark price ? I think the whole risk of selling something is that you don't know if there is any interest or not. Why not put a price tag on it, put it in the window and see what happens ?

I don't believe Edison said, "I'm going to invent the lightbulb, but before I do, I just want to make sure that some people are interested in it." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I apologize..I was at work....didn't have access to my machine to take pics. I took a bunch and sent them to mwong.
I have interest from people and I will email them pics asap.
I did just buy this...but have no time to shop it...and have my eye on another machine.
I will post pics here ASAP as well.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

Sad to see you letting it go so soon Kyle.
God luck with the sale. I'm sure it won't last long.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario

I tried to ad pics...says file size is too big. Sorry! I don't know how to shrink them - not a computer guy.
I emailed another PBR member the pics as well as mwong.
If you are interested, send me your email and I will get back to you asap.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.