• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

New Years resolutions?

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Anyone have any resolutions they'd like to share? I'm giving up drinking and smoking in favour of a healthier lifestyle. I lost a lot of weight and became a marathon runner ... before the kids happened! :FP: So I'd like to get back into some decent shape and will be signing up for the Mississauga Marathon this spring!

I think putting it out into the open gets my ass in gear to actually make it happen. :D

tim.sanderson

WARLOCK said:
I vow to vanquish anything gray upon by brow.
The other day I found a grey hair on my chin. It was the first grey hair I've found. I have to admit, it bothered me a lot more than I thought it would.

But then the same week I had two people I've know for a couple of years say they figured I was in my mid 20's.

Time is a harsh mistress...

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I started this goal 6 months ago, but it will happen in 2014, which is to be "fit by 40". My 40th will be Oct 1, 2014. I've lost about 12 pounds so far from exercise and eating better. Would like to lose another 20 or so, and hopefully keep it that way. The weight loss has been gradual but its the first time in my life I've ever lost weight and I'm trying to do it through maintainable life changes, not crash diet, so so far so good.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I don't make resolutions.

I believe that life is about improving everyday. So I always try to live the best I can, some days I fail, but I always try to add positive energy to every situation and avoid as much negative energy as possible.

My current goal is my virtual pin project. I'm always creating something and find a lot satisfaction in willing a new thing into existence.