• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next JJP - Avatar

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
According to Knapp arcade the next JJP is Avatar. My wallet is safe. Not paying NIB JJP prices for Avatar. Matrix or Harry Potter maybe but not Avatar.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Love the theme! Love sterns but nobody makes a pin like JJP. Art, lights, world under glass, tough to beat. Hopefully it shoots well.
I'm sure the world under glass will be incredibe. The gameplay /code is what you have to watch very carefully. EJ was fantastic but GF and TS4 left a lot to be desired.

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Another cool looking JJP which at first look, appears visually stunning.
So few of these will likely land here due to pricing for their entry level game at USD $12k. Similar to EJ.
Looking forward to seeing the upcoming streams for both Avatar & X-Men.
Regardless, pricing (especially in $Cdn) is an ongoing issue for both JJP & Stern. The secondary market is going to be a tough go.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Another cool looking JJP which at first look, appears visually stunning.
So few of these will likely land here due to pricing for their entry level game at USD $12k. Similar to EJ.
Looking forward to seeing the upcoming streams for both Avatar & X-Men.
Regardless, pricing (especially in $Cdn) is an ongoing issue for both JJP & Stern. The secondary market is going to be a tough go.

$12,000 US = almost $19,000 CAD with HST. No game in the world is worth that IMO.

Quality is amazing I'm sure though. Can't wait to play it at Expo!

Reactions: king_pin

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
That's irrelevant. That is just a perception of value, not actual value.
And one could argue every pinball machine ever made to this day is limited; to the number actually manufactured.
If the whole market was LEs I would agree with you. The vast majority of people are not LE buyers.

Unfortunately for JJP they have limited their entire company pinball demand to LE type buyers.