• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Original White Water topper Wh20

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
These things are as rare as unicorn poop, so be prepared to spend some good coin. There was a repro in the works years ago but the first attempt unfortunately failed miserably and the manufacturer has been unable to get it right.

D

Jimnill

Feb 12, 2013
Winnipeg
These things are as rare as unicorn poop, so be prepared to spend some good coin. There was a repro in the works years ago but the first attempt unfortunately failed miserably and the manufacturer has been unable to get it right.

D
Thanks, I just read a thread about twisted pins on pinside. Wow what a mess. Have there been any rumors of anyone else possibly trying to remake it? I'll spend some bucks on one but won't go overboard!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I sold my old original topper that had a bit of fade and bubbled in the center a couple years ago for over $300 to give you an idea on pricing. Luckily I have a NOS decal that I found WAY back in the day. (which is why I sold my old original)

D