• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Party Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: Party Zone

For the lazy and good luck with the sale :D

IMG_6994.JPG

IMG_6995.JPG

IMG_6996.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

AMX

Nov 16, 2012
St-Jerome

Aerostarz said:
Is this game working? i see an "OK" sticker, but just need to ask.

thanks

If you look at the pix, game is "on", DMD and lights lit so big chance the game is in working condition.... :D
Really nice PZ by the way!! I'm not a big fan but long time I did not see one in good condition like this one! And WOW, a Bally DMD game for under $1500!!!!! (maybe I should say, for under $2500?!?) :lol: :lol:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

REVOLUTION said:
not a lot of love for this game (it's a pretty shallow ruleset) but I like it.. a fun early Nordman game.

I think it is a really fun game like most of Nordman's games. I have always wanted one but right now out of space and this one here is probably the nicest example I have seen in the past 3 years with a really bright and vibrant cab too.

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com

AMX said:
Aerostarz said:
Is this game working? i see an "OK" sticker, but just need to ask.

thanks

If you look at the pix, game is "on", DMD and lights lit so big chance the game is in working condition.... :D
Really nice PZ by the way!! I'm not a big fan but long time I did not see one in good condition like this one! And WOW, a Bally DMD game for under $1500!!!!! (maybe I should say, for under $2500?!?) :lol: :lol:

Yes, i know the game is on.. ;)

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com

REVOLUTION said:
not a lot of love for this game (it's a pretty shallow ruleset) but I like it.. a fun early Nordman game.

Shallow it is, however perfect for people new to pins and children. Putting my guests on to TZ, DM or STTNG seems kinda limiting.
PZ is a game i can leave plugged in, or not worry about kids banging away at the flippers. Its a wacky game also, not sure why but i like it.

As i'm buying this game, seems that i will now own 2 PZ's.
Where is that Picard faceplant Smilie when you need him? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.