• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

pinball come back home

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
EVERYONE BACK AWAY FROM MY ZACCARIA LEGS!!!

That is all... :)

D

I said the same thing with my Farfalla :)
Luckily, Zaccaria and B/W legs are pretty much the same thing... and Gerard was nice enough to send me a decent set after my mismatched CC legs episode.

But, don't get your hopes up. These are pretty routed machines and us Ontario guys unfortunately get last selection when it comes to legs/bolts.
Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, just plan to buy a new set and you won't be dissapointed.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
If anyone needs bolts let me know.

A huge pile of them were left from the last container I was in on, I took um home and threw them in the tumbler so they are all shinny now :)

AMX

Nov 16, 2012
St-Jerome
Slam_Tilt said:
They throw all the legs together and don't label what game it comes from.
TRUE

Slam_Tilt said:
So basically its first come first served with the legs. The people picking up in Quebec will take the best legs.
FALSE
I bought 4 games in the past containers deal and only 1 game comes with the right legs BUT one leg from this set was rusty to dead! Not a big problem because I have to paint them anyway.... But I bought 3 new set for the 3 others games!

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
tim.sanderson said:
It looks like the Lady Elisabeth is on the move again. At least it was until an hour ago. It seems to have stopped. I wonder if the machines are still on board, or if they've been unloaded at the port...

container still in the Lady Elisabeth, he have transshipement sunday in a monster ..... !!! :shock:

Type de navire: Container ship
Année de construction: 2010
Longueur x Largeur: 366 m X 51 m

GIOIA TAURO, IT
Intended Transshipment

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
tim.sanderson said:
It looks like the Lady Elisabeth is on the move again. At least it was until an hour ago. It seems to have stopped. I wonder if the machines are still on board, or if they've been unloaded at the port...

GIOIA TAURO, IT

Estimated Time of Arrival

23/03/2013

LADY ELISABETH make transshipement march 23 in a monster !!! :D