• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pingulp wanted , right side mount .

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
For the smoking price he got that ACDC Premium for luch should splurge and get the premium red metalized pingulp :)

vmr_pingulp.rev.a.jpg

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2949

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
As much as I like the idea and functionality of these... I can't seem to bring myself to put them on my games.
That being said, I do end up cleaning up a lot of empty bottles, cans and cups from under my games after a gathering.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
luch said:
and no spilt beer?

Not usually. Most people I have over are pretty respectful and careful.
And, even if they did have an accident, I have vinyl 'wood' floor just for that reason.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
DRANO said:
luch said:
and no spilt beer?

Not usually. Most people I have over are pretty respectful and careful.
And, even if they did have an accident, I have vinyl 'wood' floor just for that reason.

And here I thought I wasn't invited over anymore because I put the GC on all your games.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Monkeybug said:
And here I thought I wasn't invited over anymore because I put the GC on all your games.

Oh... you mean the ones where my GC got accidentaly cleared during the move? :lol:

I don't rmemeber NOT inviting you.
I just thought you were being anti-social :cool:

tim.sanderson

I have an extra I can part with Loochie. It's one I got off of Kim D. You can make it right or left sided
I'll bring it by on Monday if you want it.

FYI, I've spilled more beer with a cup holder than I have without. If I give the machine a good shake with a newly opened beer in it, it foams out of the top of the can like a geyser. :p

Attachments

• cup holder.jpg
    cup holder.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 142