• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Point and click auction

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Just wandering if there is anyone who will be bidding on any of the items in the point and click auction that is starting tomorrow ? I would like to know if any members are bidding on somthing and are going to preview it , if they could look at something for me. I am interested in the harley davidson kiddie ride that is up for auction. In the pics it doesn't look to bad. I live in NewBrunswick so i cant go and look at it in person myself. Thanks

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I'm looking at the Dr. Who assuming prices don't go silly like last time, but I'm not going to bother with the preview, I generally know what to expect from Playdium

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Just read the terms and conditions, man what a ripoff, 23% (10% buyers premium & 13% tax) on top of the sale price, that is a huge markup, and I remember things went for crazy prices last time.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Vengeance said:
Just read the terms and conditions, man what a ripoff, 23% (10% buyers premium & 13% tax) on top of the sale price, that is a huge markup, and I remember things went for crazy prices last time.

Isn't that the same as their live auctions though?

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
the problem with the online auctions are a lot of people with deep pockets are buying from overseas and out of town, this is i think the 3rd or 4th online auction they've had, and every time stuff has gone for stupid stupid high prices (compared to the live auctions at playdium) i'm looking at one item, but i prolly won't win it.

Still trying to figure out what to do with the 27,000 tokens i bought at the last auction...

Eric

Ancient Games

Nov 15, 2012
Kawartha Lakes, ON
These auctions suck. Gone are the days of seeing fellow pin/vid heads in the parking lot, going for breakfast etc. The only reason i went to the Playdium/SB was because of the auctions and people. Which resulted in me spending money on parts. Now, why. What do they have that i can't find cheaper elsewhere.

Mike