• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price Check: Apollo 13

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
A13 for $4k?!? That's crazy talk. I think $3200 is even nutso, but maybe that's just me. I would go so far as to say that game shouldn't be more than $2800 in decent shape but then again the market seems to have gone bonkers so what do I know... I just keep fixing the damn things.

D

Reactions: quarter grabber

ShootAgain

Aug 6, 2013
Gatineau
A13 for $4k?!? That's crazy talk. I think $3200 is even nutso, but maybe that's just me. I would go so far as to say that game shouldn't be more than $2800 in decent shape but then again the market seems to have gone bonkers so what do I know... I just keep fixing the damn things.

D

+1

Reactions: quarter grabber

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
Probably same machine....nice but could not talk myself into it....I even regretted offering 3200 about 30 seconds after I did...i do love that 13 ball multi-ball gimmick though.

Bought an Orbitor One instead....should make for a lot of cursing when I put that one in league play when I host next...picked up Josh's Strikes and Spares but just can't bring myself to add that to a league night although I guess it is technically pinball...need one more really weird game and I could have Orbitor One, Qberts Quest and Strikes and Spares all in a 4 game set...

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Probably same machine....nice but could not talk myself into it....I even regretted offering 3200 about 30 seconds after I did...i do love that 13 ball multi-ball gimmick though.

Bought an Orbitor One instead....should make for a lot of cursing when I put that one in league play when I host next...picked up Josh's Strikes and Spares but just can't bring myself to add that to a league night although I guess it is technically pinball...need one more really weird game and I could have Orbitor One, Qberts Quest and Strikes and Spares all in a 4 game set...
Add Hyperball to that line up and you'll have one darn unique row of "pins" :)