• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Shipping costs from the usa

Adam1983

May 9, 2023
Winnipeg
If anyone out there with experience of shipping to canada from the USA can help me out on a "rough" estimate of import costs it would be much appreciated. I'm trying to research and buy my 1st pin and just weighing out pros and cons and prices of buying cdn to importing. I'm aware of having to pay exchange and taxes(not sure which ones) but what other costs are there? Does anyone have a rough # of the total to ship to winnipeg mb

PPA-AG

Jan 22, 2021
Windsor
I moved a machine from Florida to Michigan about 2 years ago and it was about $500 back then. I brought it across the border though.
You can probably call this invidual/Shipping Company who should have the answers you are looking for.

Michelle Bianchi
800-959-8880
cell: 630-344-3093 michelle.bianchi@beltmann.com

Reactions: Adam1983

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I had a P3 shipped from Multimorphic a few months ago. New machine so I wanted it insured for full value with tracking so I used Fedex Freight.

Because it’s a high value item I had to get a broker in the US (export) and a broker in Canada (import). shipping and brokerage fees were around $2k I think. This included curb side delivery (residential)

Taxes are paid to the Canadian broker and are based on the value in CAD so it depends on what you are buying. It’s GST + PST or HST depending on the province. That was on top of shipping and brokerage.