• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Star Trek : TNG $4500 o.b.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herminator

Jul 29, 2013
Kitchener,ON
Hi All,

I have a ST:TNG that I traded for awhile ago and I'm not really a fan of the genre or the game. It lacks the deep rule set that I prefer. Ideally, I would like to trade for a Simpson's Pinball Party. The game is full LED and I replaced the legs with new Williams legs. The game works and plays 100%. There are a couple scratches on the cabinet and wear on the gun and the neutral zone could use a cliffy. All in all, I'd say that it's a very nice players machine. TSPP is really what I'm after, but would consider LOTR or Met + cash. 005 (2).JPG 003 (2).JPG DSC00624.JPG DSC00627.JPG DSC00629.JPG

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
Hi All,

I have a ST:TNG that I traded for awhile ago and I'm not really a fan of the genre or the game. It lacks the deep rule set that I prefer. Ideally, I would like to trade for a Simpson's Pinball Party. The game is full LED and I replaced the legs with new Williams legs. The game works and plays 100%. There are a couple scratches on the cabinet and wear on the gun and the neutral zone could use a cliffy. All in all, I'd say that it's a very nice players machine. TSPP is really what I'm after, but would consider LOTR or Met + cash. View attachment 3718 View attachment 3719 View attachment 3720 View attachment 3721 View attachment 3722

I think you really need a nice Diamond Lady and since mine doesn't have the sub I'd trade you even. ;):):):happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.