• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Star Wars LE on kijiji for 9k

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Patrick was being a good bro going through a rough patch, he waited for you and sold it to you while others were offering more. Afterall, he sold these because he was in need of money. All I did was say would have been awesome if you returned the favour and be a good bro too by giving him a little extra after all he did for you (wait, turn down higher offers, gave you deal of the year). But judging by your reply I can tell what kind of person you are. BTW, don't assume things about me, I never ever sold a pinball machine in my life, I've only ever owned 2 and plan on keeping those two and passing them down to my kids. I was originally happy for you for getting the pins, but after reading your reply, I wish they would have gone to a better person. I was just looking for TSPP since that's the machine that I first played and after playing it many years ago I made it a personal goal to own that machine one day, but you were quicker, fair, and square. Also funny for a non-flipper, you purchase both machines, Cheers!
You don't know me, and you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about. I don't give a shit what you think to be quite honest. Patrick offered the pins at his price. I paid it. End of story. I have dealt with alot of guys on this site, buying pins. Your opinion means fuck all to me. Have a nice day. And if your so worried about throwing bones, you should of made the deal. Not trying to me rude but your putting me down because you think I should of paid more. Again I dont give a fuck what you think or your fucking opinions.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
You don't know me, and you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about. I don't give a shit what you think to be quite honest. Patrick offered the pins at his price. I paid it. End of story. I have dealt with alot of guys on this site, buying pins. Your opinion means fuck all to me. Have a nice day. And if your so worried about throwing bones, you should of made the deal. Not trying to me rude but your putting me down because you think I should of paid more. Again I dont give a fuck what you think or your fucking opinions.
Yah man, listen, I just said, it would be cool if you did something cool too for Patrick. I don't know why you keep coming back and proving how uncool you are. I get it, I don't need you to further prove it.

As for your anger issues, you just bought two awesome pins at a great price, why you on here all mad swearing up a storm? Obviously, you're not a very happy guy and it seems like pinball machines aren't filling in that void. It's sad those pins are in a home of a grumpy old man like you that's not enjoying it, could have brought some happiness to others. That's all I'll say, I don't want to further entertain you. Don't forget to tip your waitress!

Sbird

Feb 21, 2017
Porters Lake NS
Glad you got them Paul, went to a good buyer. Now you can share the good karma and sell me your MET LE for cost :) I actually offered Patrick $3,500 over asking for both games but he was nice enough to honour your deal.
That would only get Paul into trouble as he promised me it was a grail game for him when I sold him Met Hope things turn around quickly for you Patrick.

Reactions: Richard McLaughlin

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Well if the Star Wars isn’t to liking I call dibs
I have never been out to Newbrunswick and this would be a great reason to it, I will also take you out for dinner and tip the waitress
2 drink minimum though

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Sorry to the members if I was a little out of line swearing and such. I am usually not like that. Flipper ripper got to me flipping his tongue which he should mind his own business. Patrick set a price he wanted. I paid it. Any other opinions don't really matter.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Well if the Star Wars isn’t to liking I call dibs
I have never been out to Newbrunswick and this would be a great reason to it, I will also take you out for dinner and tip the waitress
2 drink minimum though
New Brunswick is a nice place. If you are ever here you can come and play SW. It won't be forsale. Thanks

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Congrats on the awesome deal Paul! I don't think anyone would have blamed the seller for taking higher offers as he did have OBO on the ads, but man, what a stand up guy!

Reactions: Richard McLaughlin