• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern Jaws

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
looks like the soprano's boat ! hopefully the shark does more then just stick his head up onto the playfield , balls should be coming out of his mouth !

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Have you seen the movie remastered in 4k? Stunning! :)
So, I watch JAWS on the 1st of July weekend most years, but I didn't this year, so it's time for an early viewing.

Did you know that Robert Shaws soliloquy about the Indianapolis ship when the 3 where finally bonding was rewritten by Shaw himself as he knew how powerful that moment could be and now is in the movie??

As he and Hooper are exchanging scar stories, Brody momentarily looks (feels) to his side and never says a thing. It is never said why he moved from NY to Amity other than "one cop can make a difference in Amity", but that quick moment tells us he was shot, but did not want to Trump their stories. Talk about story telling!!!

Oct 7, 2021
Nova Scotia
I think if this wasn't an Elwin game then I would be letting this one pass. Seeings Elwin is on it, im in. He's never let me down for a pin so im in. Only part I really liked from the clip was the fishing reel lol.. Sounds satisfying to me.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
It is getting a lot of mixed feed back on Pinside. Some are liking what they see but it seems like more are not so impressed. Could be Elwin’s first misstep if it doesn't sell well, and similar to what you said some will buy purely because its Elwin but that could come to an end fast if its not a good shooter or good flowing game like his others. I am curious to see that they have done with the premium cabinet and pro cabinet as well as being curious how stripped down they have made the pro. Stern needs a good seller with this one after Bond and Venom.

Oct 7, 2021
Nova Scotia
It is getting a lot of mixed feed back on Pinside. Some are liking what they see but it seems like more are not so impressed. Could be Elwin’s first misstep if it doesn't sell well, and similar to what you said some will buy purely because its Elwin but that could come to an end fast if its not a good shooter or good flowing game like his others. I am curious to see that they have done with the premium cabinet and pro cabinet as well as being curious how stripped down they have made the pro. Stern needs a good seller with this one after Bond and Venom.
Well I am already in for a premium. I don’t expect much from the artwork as that part is going to be limited in my opinion. I feel a lot of people were giving harsh feedback when Godzilla was revealed and that turned out pretty good. I also wasn’t a fan of the artwork on Bond but after I played it quite a few times it really is a pretty good game, and that bluish cabinet in the premium started to grow on me. I would buy Bond.. I also like Venom too but I wouldn’t pay for that one.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Watch Joel's stream from last night where he breaks down the shots. Jaws (premium /LE ) is going to be amazing.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Good show and some nice insight.

However, he doesn't want to show the trailer cause he respects stern, but then dissects all the shots with pictures taken from the trailer and lots of pictures.

But hey, at least he didn't show the leaked trailer. Lol