• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Stern Venom Limited Edition Pinball - New Condition

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
Selling our Venom LE Pinball machine that is equipped with Insider Connected. Original owner, game is in brand new mint condition with low plays. This game comes equipped with a Venom vs. Carnage inspired full-color mirrored backglass, full color high definition reflective foil decal cabinet artwork (looks amazing in person, no photos do the artwork and foil justice), custom high gloss Venom-inspired “goo” powder-coated pinball armor, invisible-glass and a shaker motor And external volume control. Venom is very fun and has quick flow, and some unique multi-ball set ups. The changing ramp/scoop gives the game an interesting uniqueness as well, alternating the paths the ball will take. Venom is highly under-rated but one of the better Marvel inspired games from Stern Pinball.

willing to pack and ship the game across Canada via Day and Ross if needed.

Asking $17,700 OBO. Thanks for checking out our posting.

I will post photos shortly for those that are interested.

More about the game….

Playing as Venom, gamers will select a host to bond with at the start of each game, altering the entire gaming experience both physically and digitally. Vertical pinball lock symbiote containment vessels located on both sides of the playfield lock and quickly release balls for constant frenetic action as players explore shots through the mechanically changing Agro-Lab and Life Foundation pathways. Players will bash an interactive, custom sculpted Carnage captive ball back into Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane. Additionally, a surprise Doppelganger attack can swing into action at a moment’s notice, unveiling three uplift targets wreaking chaos.

Canvassing the Venom pinball game experience is a collection of hand-drawn comic book style artwork by renowned artist, Jeremy Packer (AKA Zombie Yeti). Depending on which host you choose, players will hear a variety of different styles of music throughout gameplay, including over a dozen music tracks from GRAMMY Award-winning musician Mark Tremonti.

Venom pinball games include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, which enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in a variety of ways. Through Insider Connected, players will be able to save their game progress through connectivity persistence, allowing anyone to become a (anti)hero as you advance through the game to reach the final wizard mode at the end, no matter how many tries it might take.

In addition, Insider Connected allows players to track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the games. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpeg
    IMG_1655.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1656.jpeg
    IMG_1656.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1657.jpeg
    IMG_1657.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 47
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 50
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 44
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 45
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 42
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 46
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I played the Pro for the first time few weeks ago in the P1 showroom and quite enjoyed it. I really like how fast the ball comes back to you flipper when you a hit a ramp thanks to the staged balls otherwise I thought the game had some satisfying shots. I would love to try out a Premium/LE one of these days but I don't know anyone close by who has one. Good luck with sale!

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
It doesn’t get the love because of the layout. Boring fan layout with far shots. People who understand the code really enjoy the game.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
I played the Pro for the first time few weeks ago in the P1 showroom and quite enjoyed it. I really like how fast the ball comes back to you flipper when you a hit a ramp thanks to the staged balls otherwise I thought the game had some satisfying shots. I would love to try out a Premium/LE one of these days but I don't know anyone close by who has one. Good luck with sale!
There is one at Meeplemart downtown which will be moving to Antisocial.

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
Great game still available to an interested buyer price drop to $16,800. Come pick it up over the long weekend and play on your holiday :)

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I hear one sold for under 12K CAD.

The pinball market is dead. Only buy what you plan to keep long term.

LukeHighwalker

May 18, 2024
Courtice
I hear one sold for under 12K CAD.

The pinball market is dead. Only buy what you plan to keep long term.
It's far from dead, more and more people are getting into pinball everyday, hence why more and more new pins keep coming out. But thats why prices are going down in the used market cause theres soo many more pins and only so much people can have. Prices are going back to pre covid levels and thats a win for people wanting more tables. It sucks for sellers but you shouldn't be buying pins to expect flipping them for profit.

System6

Apr 21, 2023
Brampton
It's far from dead, more and more people are getting into pinball everyday, hence why more and more new pins keep coming out. But thats why prices are going down in the used market cause theres soo many more pins and only so much people can have. Prices are going back to pre covid levels and thats a win for people wanting more tables. It sucks for sellers but you shouldn't be buying pins to expect flipping them for profit.
Unless Stern pricing goes back to pre-covid the gap between NIB and secondary market will increase. It's not about making a profit, frankly IMO it should never have been about that for consumers, but if people buying NIB are going to take a 3k-4k hit on resale value then more companies will go the way of Haggis and selection will decrease since sales will slow down. There are recent Pro's on pinside for under 7k CAD and even a Bond for 7200 CAD right now unsold

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-04 at 2.51.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-04 at 2.51.26 PM.png
    590.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-04 at 2.51.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-04 at 2.51.36 PM.png
    583 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Flipper Ripper

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
The LE I heard about sold out west, but I'm just relaying what a friend told me. Regardless, the value of resale pins has been abysmal.

I never got into the hobby to turn a profit, but I also didn't get into it to burn money. When you buy a game for $20K, and you have to fight for $16-17K when it's still basically brand new, the appeal of buying new pins starts to fade.

Look at the stagnant sales thread on forums, go see how not busy things are over at P1 and other distros, and you'll see that we're at the beginning of some sort of shift.

I think Stern will start to feel the heat when the distros push back and refuse to take large allocations because their warehouses are full of unsold games.

I was an exclusive LE buyer, and I honestly don't see myself ever buying another NIB game.

I've heard similar sentiments from others, so it will be interesting to see where things go in the near future.

Bytor777

Feb 23, 2019
GTA
The LE I heard about sold out west, but I'm just relaying what a friend told me. Regardless, the value of resale pins has been abysmal.

I never got into the hobby to turn a profit, but I also didn't get into it to burn money. When you buy a game for $20K, and you have to fight for $16-17K when it's still basically brand new, the appeal of buying new pins starts to fade.

Look at the stagnant sales thread on forums, go see how not busy things are over at P1 and other distros, and you'll see that we're at the beginning of some sort of shift.

I think Stern will start to feel the heat when the distros push back and refuse to take large allocations because their warehouses are full of unsold games.

I was an exclusive LE buyer, and I honestly don't see myself ever buying another NIB game.

I've heard similar sentiments from others, so it will be interesting to see where things go in the near future.
Have to agree with you here...nobody wants to lose 3 to 4k buying NIB. Stern will eventually feel the pain when less people buy NIB because of this. They raised prices because of their greed. Now the market will play out and it could get ugly

Reactions: gunner007

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Getting a significant drop in value when purchasing NIB is exactly how it was before. That’s why very few did it and when they did, it was for a game they were absolutely sure they would keep for quite some time. Stern would likely survive a return to that state of things but I think the boutique manufacturers would not.

Reactions: GUARD and IVPinball