• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS The Uncanny X-Men LE & Limited Loyalty Program

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
I think its fair to allow LE buyers first crack if they're not flippers. customer loyalty is just that. I would also hope if one of those customers became a flipper, they get cut off of future access.

Reactions: dnaman

soltic

Oct 23, 2013
Richmond Hill
Funny how the market has changed now that LEs don't sell out any more and typically lose about $3-$4k US in value after a couple years. I know a lot of LE buyers who buy used now as they just don't hold their value. I just picked up an LE with topper for $5k US below retail made in Dec. 2022, so it saved me about $7,500 CDN if I bought new.

Wow, like wow - I was checking to see what the market is doing and forget $3-$k value drop in a few years - on pinside there's a Venom LE that's pending sale at $8,200 and others ~$9kUS unsold. That's converted to roughly $11-12kCAN which is $7-$8kCAN savings from new (including our tax of course) on a title from just last year.....?

WTF, have car will drive.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Recently did business with Jeff, and he's one of the most straight up guys I've met in the hobby.

I think he was testing the waters here with the "loyalty" idea, and when it didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, at least he took the feedback.

I'd rather do business with him than Nitro! You want to talk about spending loads of money and not feeling like a valued customer! Bought almost all my games from him, just to get treated like shit. Never again!

Sam and Martin at P1 are great as well, and anytime I'm near the airport, I always stop in to say hi, and end up chatting for an hour. Sam always offers to make me an espresso, and we chit chat over some Italian cookies. Excellent people!

If I'm buying anything, it's only through P1 or Mana Lounge. I've been in this hobby for 10+ years, dealt with a lot of people/companies, and at this point, these are the only two vendors that will get my business.

Last edited:

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
Recently did business with Jeff, and he's one of the most straight up guys I've met in the hobby.

I think he was testing the waters here with the "loyalty" idea, and when it didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, at least he took the feedback.

I'd rather do business with him than Nitro! You want to talk about spending loads of money and not feeling like a valued customer! Bought almost all my games from him, just get treated like shit. Never again!

Sam and Martin at P1 are great as well, and anytime I'm near the airport, I always stop in to say hi, and end up chatting for an hour. Sam always offers to make me an espresso, and we chit chat over some Italian cookies. Excellent people!

If I'm buying anything, it's only through P1 or Mana Lounge. I've been in this hobby for 10+ years, dealt with a lot of people/companies, and at this point, these are the only two vendors that will get my business.
Thank you kindly for the nice words, Sean! Appreciate you folks a great deal.

Honestly the most enjoyable part is meeting the people in this cool hobby and hearing their pinball adventures. Thanks for the warm reception and opportunity all!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Just adding to my last comment about Jeff at Mana Lounge...

We chatted on the phone the other day, and I mentioned to him that my son has recently got into Pokémon.

Today I received a package in the mail from Mana Lounge with some LE speakers kits that I purchased, and he tossed a bunch of Pokémon packs in for my kiddo.

Truly a stand-up guy!

From my interactions with him, my experience with his company, and his generosity, there's no doubt my next pinball purchase will be with him.

Thanks again Jeff!

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Just adding to my last comment about Jeff at Mana Lounge...

We chatted on the phone the other day, and I mentioned to him that my son has recently got into Pokémon.

Today I received a package in the mail from Mana Lounge with some LE speakers kits that I purchased, and he tossed a bunch of Pokémon packs in for my kiddo.

Truly a stand-up guy!

From my interactions with him, my experience with his company, and his generosity, there's no doubt my next pinball purchase will be with him.

Thanks again Jeff!
That’s awesome!
My wife loves diamonds…