• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Top Tier Arcade - I'm Moving…FINALLY! (3 Part Series)

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Top Tier Arcade - I'm Moving…FINALLY! Preparation (Part 1/3)

It's been a long time coming…As the title suggests, Yes, I'm moving, finally!!

Overwhelmed with emotion, my wife and I prepare to move all of our stuff from the apartment and even more stuff at my parent's house.

Plus, we take a first look at my basement and future home of Top Tier Arcade!

Check back next week for part 2

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Top Tier Arcade - I’m Moving…FINALLY! Moving 22 Games in 1 day (Part 2/3)

And here.we.go! Inspired by the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, the first day was for preparation, but the second day is for going "all out" and moving 22 games in 1 day! Friends Pierre and Francesco help me move the games from the apartment, then to my parents and lastly, to my new house...Oh, and it’s raining!

Check back next week for the final part 3 of the series

Reactions: WARLOCK

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Brilliant news Steve!! Congrats!!

Edit: Dude! I just checked out some of the video, that new basement is awesome!!!! Walkout? Amazing! My first thoughts when you were going down the stairs was how horrible that turn was going to be, so happy to see that walk out... congrats again man!

Last edited:
Reactions: TopTierArcade

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Brilliant news Steve!! Congrats!!

Edit: Dude! I just checked out some of the video, that new basement is awesome!!!! Walkout? Amazing! My first thoughts when you were going down the stairs was how horrible that turn was going to be, so happy to see that walk out... congrats again man!
Thank you! Ya, super lucky on the walk-out basement. Makes things 10 times easier to move games in and out.

Reactions: roar

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Top Tier Arcade - I’m Moving…FINALLY! Exodus, The Final Days at the Apartment (Part 3/3)

We’ve come to it at last, the final days at the apartment...

Join my wife and I as we paint before we leave and say “good-bye” to the old apartment and “welcome” to our new home.

We sit down and reminisce on fun stories and crazy times and the future of Top Tier Arcade.
*Oh, Frogger machine was missed in montage, sorry*

Coming soon, a new video series "Creating Top Tier Arcade Version 1.5"