• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Tron Arcade Mod

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah Mike,
that's exactly the problem, you can buy a damn PS4 for the same price as that MOD. Which is ridiculous. I'll look at that URL tonight and see how involved it is.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Yeah Mike,
that's exactly the problem, you can buy a damn PS4 for the same price as that MOD. Which is ridiculous. I'll look at that URL tonight and see how involved it is.
If you attempt to do it yourself and mess up I have a stock Tron arcade that you can have for a second attempt.

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks for the offer Jeff. I'll see what I will do. Because right now at $295US + 30.75US to ship = 325.75US or roughly $439 dollars. That's without counting duties or anything of the sort.....I'm not paying that for an Arcade Mod.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
We have a few spots left for a run of Tron cabs that will ship the week of Oct 17. This is a limited size run and over half are spoken for at this point. If you are interested in getting one of the remaining cabs, the link to the website is below. At the website you can place your order and leave a $25 deposit. We do not collect the balance until your cab is just about ready to ship.

http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

Canada $245 + $28 Priority shipping.

This is where I got mine years ago and worth every penny !