• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What happened?

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Easy now guys, he's worried about the future of Canada like most of us are. A lot of Canadians are concerned, he's not the only one. Check out this video from Aurora, Ontario below. If this doesn't effect pinball, cool.. I think it's along the lines of what happened and what is happening possibly. If no one is interested, just ignore it. Thanks. I think it's interesting, either way you look at it.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1819854188438864

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelQPinball

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Easy now guys, he's worried about the future of Canada like most of us are. A lot of Canadians are concerned, he's not the only one. Check out this video from Aurora, Ontario below. If this doesn't effect pinball, cool.. I think it's along the lines of what happened and what is happening. If no one is interested, just ignore it.
Another source of misinformation...

Reactions: Fifty

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Easy now guys, he's worried about the future of Canada like most of us are. A lot of Canadians are concerned, he's not the only one. Check out this video from Aurora, Ontario below. If this doesn't effect pinball, cool.. I think it's along the lines of what happened and what is happening possibly. If no one is interested, just ignore it. Thanks. I think it's interesting, either way you look at it.
Thanks very much and God bless you! Michael

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Yes.... Off topic! The studio is almost ready but the office may have a departing pin :( looking forward to having some of you on to discuss all manner of topics! God bless you all in Jesus mighty name and may He bring us all to repentance and salvation through Christ Our Lord, amen. Keep flipping!!! office.jpg

Alienagent

Nov 17, 2012
Did anyone see what the closing price was for the pinball machines that player one/ Benaco auctioned yesterday? When I looked about an hour before close Houdini and hotwheels were both at $5k. That would be really cheap

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Did anyone see what the closing price was for the pinball machines that player one/ Benaco auctioned yesterday? When I looked about an hour before close Houdini and hotwheels were both at $5k. That would be really cheap
Both went higher than $6k + 15-18% buyers premium.
I think the Hot Wheels ended somewhere around $8K + tax at the end.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
And we are about done with you here.
Control yourself appropriately please.
Check your thoughts and your words.
I am super happy to delete BS here.
I noticed you left up everyone else's but mine... thanks, WARLOCK! All the very best to you and yours!

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
I am not concerned about what people are posting honestly. ( I used to care tho.)
But; when you are posting "subjective" non-pinball related items? (and preaching?)

We have had threads in the "old" days where we posted and talked about "ideas".
We just don't do that online anymore for the "absolute" reasons obviously current.

Keep it to yourself "offline" if it isn't pinball related please here. Not your "preach" platform.
There are "far more of us; far more clever" that: "tapped out" years ago on all other subjects.

This is for pinball.
End of story.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!!! You just gave me my first story for the show... how society has fallen because of the so called men who have tapped out of society to hide from their responsibilities and play games! You summed it up perfectly, WARLOCK... You rock!!!!!

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!!! You just gave me my first story for the show... how society has fallen because of the so called men who have tapped out of society to hide from their responsibilities and play games! You summed it up perfectly, WARLOCK... You rock!!!!!
Looks like another post is about to get deleted

Reactions: IVPinball