• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: any DMD in $2000 range.

AnthonyM88

Apr 23, 2013
Mississauga
Hey guys, I have taken about a year break from pinball but I am back and looking around.

I am looking for something fun in the $2000 range. Obviously the lower, the better, but the most I would spend is $2000.

It must be a DMD machine, but I am honestly not too sure what I want, so just looking around for what people are willing to part with.

I am in Mississauga, so anywhere in the GTA would work with me.

Sorry if this is too vague, but I appreciate any responses :)

AnthonyM88

Apr 23, 2013
Mississauga
thanks for the replies.

Yeah I know it is a very tough request, but this seems like the place to come with such a request, so I do appreciate any and all help :)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
WARLOCK said:
Mike,
That first link is $2900.
The second is long dead.
Try them out bro. I think not.
Cheers, and show us something else.
Scott

I know it is $2900 and just making a joke about not even a Gottlieb DMD can be had in the $2000 range. It can so don't worry and I know a few months ago a Wipeout could have been had for $1400. I don't know if the one on maaca is still available since it hasn't been updated or moved to the sold section. There is a phone # so doesn't hurt to ask and you might be able to get it for less if it is still available since it has been sort of sitting stale.

AnthonyM88

Apr 23, 2013
Mississauga
Ya I'm sure you guys are fully aware but kijiji is just where people try and scam you. Any pinball machine posted on there can probably be had for $1000 cheaper, although most people will just wait for someone to pay their price. It sucks, but it's exactly the reason I posted on here.

Thanks for the replies, already got a few options (including that x-files in Detroit). I'm gonna keep searching and I really do appreciate the help.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
AnthonyM88 said:
Ya I'm sure you guys are fully aware but kijiji is just where people try and scam you. Any pinball machine posted on there can probably be had for $1000 cheaper, although most people will just wait for someone to pay their price. It sucks, but it's exactly the reason I posted on here.

There is the odd good deal on kijiji but you literally have to drop whatever it is you are doing such as work to beat out the other ambulance chasers who have their RSS feeds to refresh every minute. Lately I've been noticing there aren't many good titles listed and any DMD that gets listed seems to get snagged. Just be patient or if you are going down to Allentown you could probably find a game there. It's happening next weekend and there is a large group of us Canadian going down with trailers.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
That Jurassic Park is decent, but dont forget exchange rate and taxes bringing it back. Current exchange brings it just over 2200 + 13% tax is hovering around $2500.

Also needs some minor adjustments, but thats part of the fun of ownership :mrgreen:

AnthonyM88

Apr 23, 2013
Mississauga
Funny enough, I bought a Jurassic Park just over 18 months ago, but had to sell it about 6 months ago :(

very fun game, would consider buying it again.

Dbeeson

Nov 18, 2012
Toronto
AnthonyM88 said:
Hey guys, I have taken about a year break from pinball but I am back and looking around.

I am looking for something fun in the $2000 range. Obviously the lower, the better, but the most I would spend is $2000.

It must be a DMD machine, but I am honestly not too sure what I want, so just looking around for what people are willing to part with.

I am in Mississauga, so anywhere in the GTA would work with me.

Sorry if this is too vague, but I appreciate any responses :)

Hi Anthony,

Any interest in Wipeout? I have a nice one, shopped out. I'd let it go for $1400, I have it advertised on kijiji right now. Cheers.
Dan