• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: Ultimarc Video Amp

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
Looking for an ultimarc video amp. Did you buy one for a project and never ended up using it?
I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

RedFive

Oct 2, 2013
Gatineau
I have a AGP version based on the ATI 9250 chip. ... It think it's AGP... Technical problems with my camera prevent me from taking pics, but the image here has the same pins. My card has S-video and VGA outputs.

The marking on it (9250/128) makes me think it has 128MB.

I am not using it.

Let me know if it suits your needs.

Chris

EDIT:
I posted without seeing your second post. I'll leave it there in case others need it.

Attachments

• ArcadeVGA.jpg
    ArcadeVGA.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 126

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Are these even necessary? I've hooked a bunch of computers up to a bunch of different arcade monitors without problems and never used one.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
It's not strictly necessary, but it helps boost contrast. I'm going to be using it for my RFM so I can get some deeper blacks without having the subtle background colours vanish.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I think you should just order from Ultimarc as Andy's shipping rates via DHL have been very reasonable and fast whenever I ordered. I also think a few of us like Drano and Karm who plan on building a DK MAME cab will need an IPAC too.