• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1993 STTNG (off the market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
I have owned this machine for 10 years or so great shape and plays 100% cab ,playfield very nice ,I have owned 3 of this machines and this one been the best one 7000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 202

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
William your pictures might as well look like this :p

IMG_20170424_090110_processed.jpg
IMG_20170424_090247_processed.jpg
IMG_20170424_090452_processed.jpg

Wipe off the lens (and/or maybe put out the cigar?) before taking pictures. I think you mentioned before that you use your iPad to take pictures which I'm surprised because that's about the only thing Apple does well is it is very forgiving when it comes to taking pictures.

I'm a multiple time STTNG owner like you too and it's a great game. Good luck on your sale!

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Me likey the cubist version! Lol, thanks for the morning laugh Mike.

I too am a multiple STTNG owner, the one I have now I am likely to be buried with. I still find it funny though that in "the hey day" of WPC collecting, which I think was before you arrived on the scene Mike, STTNG was at the very bottom of the "wanted" lists because older collectors "poo-pooed" the Next Generation franchise theme, and casual players found it too difficult.

I'm a casual player (which is a blessing because I find some "simple" games rather amusing still), but STTNG's "difficulty" is exactly what keeps the game fresh for me. I "loved" World Cup Soccer (very well done game theme), but once you've mastered a "season" it's "rinse, and repeat" and it loses it's attraction. Nearly a quarter century has passed and I still haven't scratched the surface of all of STTNG's charms.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I too am a multiple STTNG owner, the one I have now I am likely to be buried with. I still find it funny though that in "the hey day" of WPC collecting, which I think was before you arrived on the scene Mike, STTNG was at the very bottom of the "wanted" lists because older collectors "poo-pooed" the Next Generation franchise theme, and casual players found it too difficult.

It has always been a very good value pin because back when I started collecting it was almost half the price of say a TZ. I think one of the main reasons why people pooped on it is because of all the horror stories and up keep required to keep it up and running. This is definitely a game you don't want to be buying from a container dealer, unknown seller/collector or if you aren't prepared to get your hands dirty.

Once everything has been gone over, cleaned and shopped it should be fine in a home environment. Menace summed this game up nicely a few weeks ago when he was exorcising some demons from mine when he said this game is basically "10lbs of shit put in a 5lb bag". Despite it being the only game which makes me worry the most when I have friends over playing I love mine and can't see myself parting with it again.

William has had this particular STTNG for as long as I have known him (5 years?) and he does take good care of his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.