• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[Group Buy]: DMD Glare Guard "Knock Off" (CLOSED)

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
I spoke with medvet and she is Ok to pick-up my 10 guards when she goes down there so Menace, please put mine with hers.

Thank you for organizing this guys!

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
DRANO said:
SquidVicious said:
Payment sent for SquidV,Spiroagnew and Websherpa .. to be picked up by Luch and I'll grab them from him.

Hey Dan,
I settled up with Doug today.
Any chance you/Luch could grab my 6 guards as well and give them to Spiroagnew? Assuming that's okay with him.

I'll likely be seeing him before anyone else.

Unless other arrangements have been made, I can probably take Superjackpot's order as well and drop them off since I'm 5min away.

Thanks

Sure Luch if you could add 14 to my total (68 units total now) and I'll give those to Rob for Drano and SUPERJACKPOT

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
nics135 said:
payment sent...Luch picking them up for me...

DRANO said:
Any chance you/Luch could grab my 6 guards as well and give them to Spiroagnew? Assuming that's okay with him.

Slam_Tilt said:
Hey Drano , can you get my 4 as well and give it to Barry? I'll pick them up from him.

I added you all to luch's total pickup from Doug and he can sort it out afterwards with you guys.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Doug is on his way back and left London this morning with our package but roads are pretty bad and he was chugging along the 401 past Milton last I spoke to him. Anyways, I updated the list so if you are getting you glare guards picked up on your behalf please make sure you have taken care of payment.

Thanks

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
The order that luch is to pick up has been picked up . those going to eddie's tomorrow night let me know , I will be bring them all to eddie's Monday night

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
luch said:
The order that luch is to pick up has been picked up . those going to eddie's tomorrow night let me know , I will be bring them all to eddie's Monday night

Sweet! Thanks.

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Just catching up on this thread. Ok, I will send an EFT later today.

Updated: EFT sent. Mary-Ellen will pick mine up for delivery to Ottawa.

Thanks for everyones work on this.

Tom.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for everyone who has already sent their payments and/or picked up their glare guards. I hope everyone is happy with the product from Kevin at bentplastic.com

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
movingpictures said:
Yup, looks like you guys killed him! :oops:

If we killed him then why is Rick at PP picking up the left over pieces? I smell a patent coming on shortly. Besides I think the owner of WrongCrowd closed up because his goose has stopped laying golden eggs but he has enjoyed a good run over the years.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
mwong168 said:
WrongCrowd closed up because his goose has stopped laying golden eggs but he has enjoyed a good run over the years.

Well, he did invent the thing !

I doubt PP paid very much for the rights, and now Wrong Crowd has no incentive to create new products for us.

When another pinhead steals your idea, knocks it off and undercuts you, what motivation is there to innovate?

I know this discussion has been hashed out on Pinside, but it is still interesting nonetheless.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Competition is always a good thing. If WCP didn't want to compete (which clearly he didn't) there is nothing wrong with that. He made a good chunk of change being the first kid on the block, which is always the case.

D