• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
That's passion for pinball! I'm sure Mike will find me a LOTR, since he's already found a couple of machines for me! Hopefully it'll be faster than 3 years!
For the record Mike found me a few other LOTR over those three years but I was stubborn on price and I had the idea in my head I wouldn't pay more then $4500 for a routed LOTR and no more then $5500 for a HUO LOTR. I even passed on Drews sweet HUO LOTR with all the protectors over a $200 price difference. Now I've learnt that if you really want the game just pay for it and don't be so stubborn on what YOU think the price should be. And now I have a LOTR :)

Reactions: brad808

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Called the KISS seller in Loretto... According to him, 'restored' means that the playfield has been cleaned and waxed, and that it has new rubber. He made no mention as to the 'restored' condition of the cab.
He confirmed that the $7,000 price is accurate, and is surprised that people are only offering as high as $4,600.
[emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: goodmanners

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
He confirmed that the $7,000 price is accurate, and is surprised that people are only offering as high as $4,600.[emoji33]

He hasn't done his research, but the thing that I hate the most are the photos. If you really want to sell something with a $7000 price tag don't use a Fisher-Price toy camera. I sold a Turbo-Grafx game a couple months ago for $100 and had 9 hi-res photos of it from different angles. I don't get people at all. I'm thinking more and more that I was born in the wrong era.

Reactions: kevin the 1984 kid

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
Called the KISS seller in Loretto... According to him, 'restored' means that the playfield has been cleaned and waxed, and that it has new rubber. He made no mention as to the 'restored' condition of the cab.
He confirmed that the $7,000 price is accurate, and is surprised that people are only offering as high as $4,600.
[emoji33]

I have been know to pay a bit high for a Pin that I really liked. But if that guy gets offers of $4,600 for that pin.....
I dunno. I doubt it. If that was a pin I was selling I'd take the 46 and feel shame.

dnewman also gotta say I like your profile picture. I'm a Rossi fan.

Reactions: dnewman