• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
I just don't see how any Sterns will sell at almost 8K for a pro and 12 300 for an LE, I'm out thats for sure.

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
No Shit.

Starburst quoted KISS LE going for $12,700.00 tax in. I'd love to get that game but for that price, no way!

I just don't see how any Sterns will sell at almost 8K for a pro and 12 300 for an LE, I'm out thats for sure.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Ya he's a huge scam. way over priced and all garbage . Everyone who's been in the hobby awhile knows to stay away. Don't waste your time. He's had the same games for sale for years and there's a reason for it.

Reactions: brad808

JMFJ

Aug 9, 2015
Toronto
Figured as much. Thanks.

Ya he's a huge scam. way over priced and all garbage . Everyone who's been in the hobby awhile knows to stay away. Don't waste your time. He's had the same games for sale for years and there's a reason for it.

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
From what I hear, he doesn't even have the games he advertises. I've seen his SS on kijij, showroom quality for months. I heard he collects photos of games and advertises that he has them for sale. He's a nutjob.

Figured as much. Thanks.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Mr/Mrs Pacman and a Raven on kijijii just down the road from me in Norwich.
I never got a chance to play pacman at pinbrawl as it was down the day I was there. From the IPD reviews it seems like I didn't miss much. Raven onthe other hand I havenevwr had the desire to play. Don't like the look, hate the backglass art.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
From what I hear, he doesn't even have the games he advertises. I've seen his SS on kijij, showroom quality for months. I heard he collects photos of games and advertises that he has them for sale. He's a nutjob.

I was skeptically 6 months ago but asked him for pictures of his Bally Playboy. He sent about 12 pictures over multiple emails, some of which didn't appear to match each other. When I asked for a price and a picture of the back of the backglass he just never replied.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
I was skeptically 6 months ago but asked him for pictures of his Bally Playboy. He sent about 12 pictures over multiple emails, some of which didn't appear to match each other. When I asked for a price and a picture of the back of the backglass he just never replied.
That's because he could tell you knew too much about pinball and he couldn't rip you off.