• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Joe does raise a good point.. PBRev was created to offer a friendly, mature environment for veterans and newbies to gather. Poking fun at Kijiji ads goes against our cardinal rule -- if you don't like the price, don't buy the item. A lot of people don't know what they're trying to sell.. if it's not sold after a few months and they seek out advice only to find their ad being trashed on PBRev, how does that reflect on our community? How does that encourage new people to join?

Just food for thought.

I feel no need to ban Joe at this time. He deleted his first "attack" post on his own, and that shows good intention in my mind.

Joe, welcome to the community. Your concerns have been heard, and we are happy to offer any advice in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: CJBob

joe pin

Sep 17, 2015
toronto
Thanks for the note from administrator...appreciate that. I was too roasted for a game in the past on this forum so that did get my back up. I know all pinheadsI meet are good dudes

Reactions: REVOLUTION

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Last Action Hero - $2660 - Oakville
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...last-action-hero-data-east-pinball/1105335343

"Last Action Hero is a pinball machine from 1993, manufactured by Data East USA, Inc.
Very good original condition, everything works, home use only for the last 20 years. All offers must be made by email, no showings unless committed offer made. Will be withdrawn from sale if no suitable offer made.
Pinside website information:
Production 5,515 games
Estimated value $1850 - $2150 USD ($2460 - $2860 CDN 1.33 exchange rate)
Players 4
Flippers 2
Ramps 3
Multiball 6
Features Crane Carries ball"

I am wondering, if he's saying "pay my price or eat a dick!" ;)

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I have to say this and I'm sure its on a lot of people's minds as well but I hate this trend to price things in US dollars. This is Canada and we have our own economy. Since pins are here in Canada they should be priced accordingly based on our income and not to the US economy. Yah my pins went up in the past year but not an additional 30% on top of that increase. Since our pay didn't go up 30%, our pins will actually be 30% more for us from a disposable income standpoint whereas in the US economy, the pins have gone up the usual amount similar to what ours would normally do.
If the Americans were suddenly expected to pay 30% more for their pins on top of the usual increase, I would expect at least 80% of them to drop out of the hobby.
us pricing.jpg

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
It works both ways . In 2007 I bought a car in the US cost me 11% less , our dollar was 1.11 exchange to the better . We are influenced by the US . That is a huge market . Supply and demand too . less pins in Canada

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I agree the U.S influences us and that they have more pins (supply) but they also have more demand as evidenced by their pinball expos such as Chicago, Pinburg etc. Their supply and demand is balances just as ours is balanced yet their disposable income didn't go up or down 30%. Would you have bought that same car if it was suddenly 30% more? I just don't think that our market could bare the 30% increase.

I posted a poll on pinside to see what would happen if the Americans were suddenly faced with a 30% increase in their pins. Curious to see what they would do.