• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

manitouguy

Jul 21, 2013
vancouver bc
thanks to both of you - I know many of you are great guys ... wish I were out East a bit closer too!

anyhow, Charles says he knows many of the Ottawa pin crowd, and he is going to have someone break down the machine, but any pick up, paletting and shrink wrapping will be up to my 'helper' or the shipper

I will call Day and Ross tomorrow - I don't know what they need or how they expect

I may need it picked up and 'prepared for them'

will let you know and again, thanks so much guys - I am really stoked to have found a nice abra ... we don't see stuff as frequently out here on the west coast either

will keep you posted

Ron

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Hey,

I am in Ottawa, I know Charles and I have shipped pins across the country so I can probably help you.

I use a shipper called "All Canadian" in Ottawa who is a broker for Day & Ross - the pin ends up at the Day & Ross terminal wherever you live.

So, maybe Trevor you could pick up the pin and then I can help with the shipping part. I wrap and pallet the pins before shipping but do not build a crate around the whole game.

Let me know if you want my help and let me know what you need me to do.

Cheers,

Lee

manitouguy

Jul 21, 2013
vancouver bc
Lee that is awesome, thanks

and great if you know Charles D. in Enbrum too -

Charles said he would take down the machine and have it ready for pick up .. so maybe that would work if Trevor could pick it up and take it to you - then you could palette it ?? I know that is a lot to ask of two strangers but perhaps each message me and let me know what you need in $$ for your help - it would be greatly appreciated

I will call the shipper now too and look into that

regards, Ron

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Well unless the seller is asking cash up front before delivery then I would say it is fine and legit. I would either make the trip out to see them all and take your pick of the ones you think will clean up to your standards or else maybe ask the seller if he is ever by the K/W area and maybe he could bring some with him and you can meet up and possibly buy? He probably won't entertain but doesn't hurt to ask or else you could ask someone local like g-man who could check these out for you and tell you if it is even worth your time or cheaper to buy wood from Home Depot :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
There's a couple here that look like they'll clean up nicely.
The Xenon and Space Shuttle don't look too bad.

Solar Fire is a cool playfield too.
I also see Mata Hari and Close Encounters but can't figure out a couple of the others.

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
I'd be interested in the Space Shuttle. Mine has a little wear in the bonus count area. This one looks a little better. I sent an email to the seller. If anyone else is interested but lives too far, I can check out / take pics / purchase or whatever. Just let me know.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Apparently not all of them were scooped, they got cherry picked and what's left is well... you get the idea.

As for who, let me contact CSIS and see if they have any leads. :D

D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
It's a shame the half decent PF's couldn't go to an actual collector... *sigh*

Anyway, a bit of a back story on them: The seller bought these from an old operator. The operator pulled the PF's and threw away everything else, figuring it wasn't worth much. :(