• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
flashinstinct said:
This guy still hasn't learned that he's asking too much. But I'm curious what a CSI actually goes for. Anyone know?

I would tell you but I don't think I have enough style :) This game doesn't pop up for sale too often but my guess would be $3000-3200??

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
REVOLUTION said:
I'd say it's $3600 - $3800 game.

Let's not get all pinside here Brock :lol:

This thread on pinside yesterday is full of win regarding a HUO LOTR "This was priced by a local arcade expert at $8200."

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Curious about that DE Simpsons, but too far for me, and also not in the cards right now.

Anyone wanna snag it and I'll take it off your hands in the future? =D

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
meegis said:
Curious about that DE Simpsons, but too far for me, and also not in the cards right now.

Anyone wanna snag it and I'll take it off your hands in the future? =D

That certainly seems like a too-good-to-be-true price, especially since it looks like some sort of business. Also wondering whether you can trust the description when it leaves out the fact that the pop bumpers are not original. Legs not installed may also mean that it hasn't been played recently.

Maybe I'm just hoping it's a turd since I recently paid more than that for mine. :D

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
That Seller in Lambton shores is not a bad guy. I've talked to him a few times as his store is right up the road from me. Its called "the man cave" pretty much he takes these things in on consignment he doesn't necessarily know what he's got when he's got it. He looks to move things quickly through the store and make a couple bucks. Anyway if he gets any more machines don't hesitate to contact him as like i said he seems like a decent guy

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Not much wear on that Paragon compared to a lot of other's I've seen.

No comment from me on price, he can ask what he wants for his pins.

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
cdnpinballer said:
Not much wear on that Paragon compared to a lot of other's I've seen.

No comment from me on price, he can ask what he wants for his pins.

I know...making fun of kijiji ads isn't very sporting. But you gotta admit, describing that Paragon as "exceptional" with that insert wear and one insert twisted and who knows what else ~ that's worth a raised eyebrow or two...isn't it ? C'mon throw me a bone here. :D