• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
It's unfortunate for the early WPC games such as FT, WH20, TAF used the older style leg plates on the inside shown here

pbl_01-9296.jpg

The problem is the more you tighten the leg bolts the more you are going to end up pulling the actual plate into the cab corner resulting it splitting!

pbl_01-11400-1.jpg

Fortunately the newer style leg plates shown above have addressed this issue and worse damage you can really do is strip the actual leg plate holes and your leg bots. But I still don't understand for the life of me why people over tighten leg bolts and it's one of my pet peeves when I buy a pin only to find it has stripped leg plates :mad:

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
It's unfortunate for the early WPC games such as FT, WH20, TAF used the older style leg plates on the inside shown here

pbl_01-9296.jpg

The problem is the more you tighten the leg bolts the more you are going to end up pulling the actual plate into the cab corner resulting it splitting!

pbl_01-11400-1.jpg

Fortunately the newer style leg plates shown above have addressed this issue and worse damage you can really do is strip the actual leg plate holes and your leg bots. But I still don't understand for the life of me why people over tighten leg bolts and it's one of my pet peeves when I buy a pin only to find it has stripped leg plates :mad:

I have replaced both styles but can you replace the old style one with the new style one? I never tried that? I guess it depends on what is around the area (boards etc) and if there is space for the newer style.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Whoa is that really what a fireball classic is worth!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I owned this exact game for some time before I passed it on to the seller. It's a nice example and had NO issues when I owned it, the game and seller get my endorsement!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I actually saw that Fireball and if there's one worth $1700 that was probably it. I will vouch for the seller as well. Solid guy with a great collection. I believe he only wanted to sell one game however to make space for an incoming purchase. I bought the other game he had for sale so I believe Fireball stays in his basement for now.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Bally Boy for helping me finally get a Pool Sharks for my sys 11 collection. He graciously went to see a game for me, pick it up and held it for me to pick up on a family visit to TO this weekend. Definitely one of the good guys. Thanks again Dan!