• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
In regards to Monte Carlo - $1250 - Orillia

Here's a quote from his ad ....

PLEASE NOTE
i ignore lowball offers via email.To just email with a dollar number without looking at something truly shows what the delete button is valuable for.

Somehow thinking that you offer 50% of asking price with the incentive of CASH is going to get a deal done,ummm how else were you thinking of paying?? this isnt the Brick offering no money down until summer 2018.

Now perhaps if you might be creative saying your long lost uncle was buried in the family Gottlieb and you were hoping to not leave your family the financial burden, then maybe i would entertain the idea.

Obviously has dealt with 90% of the morons that you get replies from on Kijiji. I'm surprised he didn't reject trade offers for things like motorcycle trailers or 4 winter tires. ;):D

I wonder if he's had the offer of a money order for double the asking price from the bank of Nigeria ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
I wonder if he's had the offer of a money order for double the asking price from the bank of Nigeria ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

no i have not, i have however received offers of john deere die casts, 80s snowmobiles,mame, an autentic? elvis acrylic painting and plenty of my wife will let me only spend 600

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
no i have not, i have however received offers of john deere die casts, 80s snowmobiles,mame, an autentic? elvis acrylic painting and plenty of my wife will let me only spend 600

Do you have to delivery yours and pick their crap up because they are disabled or otherwise restricted to their house??
:deluxe picard:

Man I love the 'losers' on Kijiji. Gives me many hours of laughs whenever I have something for sale.