• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SS Pinball Machine - What is your favourite?

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Re: Favourite SS (what is your?)

Firepower. Great game, great look, great sound. It can whoop your ass and keep you coming back for more. DMD's were the norm before I was even old enough to know what pinball was though, so unfortunately I can't say I've played all that many pre DMD games.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

So, Solar Fire is in the house. (Actually at the office)

I have never played it, but I want to set it up tomorrow.
I can't wait until lunch break to do this and try it out.

Thanks to Rob, (spiroagnew) for bringing her to me.
Sweet!

hurricane

Nov 15, 2012
Quinte West, Ontario
Lately I've been playing the snot out of Flight 2000. Once dialed in, it's quick and achieving the multiball makes it all worthwhile (love the ball walker mechanism). Have to say it's right up there. On a related note, anyone out there got a Gamatron and can post a side by side comparison?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I wouldn't call myself an aficionado of the ss era, but I've started a mini ss lineup this year and really seem to enjoy all of them in different ways.

Eigth Ball Deluxe
Black Hole
Zaccaria Farfalla
Joker Poker

Uberhare

Apr 13, 2013
Kitchener, Ontario

slither said:
+1 on the Galaxy, my first pin I owned, had mine for close to 10 years now, getting some competition from my Devils Dare though, its being played a lot. :twisted:

+2 on Galaxy. I've been through 3 of them. Every time I sold it, I ended up looking for another one. Wish I had the first one back, it was in much butter condition that the one I have now. Still looking for a better one.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne

brewmanager said:
High Speed...it will never leave. When that siren is going and the pulsing lights of the police chase are lighting up the room, there is no finer moment in pinball for me.

If you buy mine after my death, you'll have to promise not to vacuum the cabinet, because I'm thinking maybe sprinkle some ashes in there.

Can't be worse than cigarette butts, right?
+1 on High Speed - the game that really got me playing pinball

Tcooper

Jan 20, 2013
Cambridge
+1 for taxi, I love all system 11 games I've played but taxi keeps you wanting to come back for more. " hey taxi"...