• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Pinball Diaries (what did you do today?)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Well, I have returned from 90 days of extremely busy times at work. Maybe I will post a little more, and I do have some stories to tell and share soon.

In all of this busy time, from March 15 - June 15, I kept some things very simple for pinball. (This helped me out quite a bit) Sold some, bought some
and kept things as simple as I could for repairs as my brain was otherwise taxed and full with work.

At home, STTNG is setup. The rest are folded, and I am now finally ready to reassemble 3-4 more. I max out at 4-5 at home.

At work, One EM and One SS in my office. Volley and Pinbot. Short and sweet, and they both work for me.

In my staff kitchen @ work, Shadow and No Fear, both undergoing a bit of tweaking.

In my workroom, (a container full of folded pins) and Trident #1 setup.

All good for now. Roadtrip to Quebec soon for the big restoration project on the classic SS machines I keep hinting at.

Then some room to breath, and 3-4 projects for the summer.

That's pinball baby!

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
WARLOCK said:
Well, I have returned from 90 days of extremely busy times at work. Maybe I will post a little more, and I do have some stories to tell and share soon.

In all of this busy time, from March 15 - June 15, I kept some things very simple for pinball. (This helped me out quite a bit) Sold some, bought some
and kept things as simple as I could for repairs as my brain was otherwise taxed and full with work.

At home, STTNG is setup. The rest are folded, and I am now finally ready to reassemble 3-4 more. I max out at 4-5 at home.

At work, One EM and One SS in my office. Volley and Pinbot. Short and sweet, and they both work for me.

In my staff kitchen @ work, Shadow and No Fear, both undergoing a bit of tweaking.

In my workroom, (a container full of folded pins) and Trident #1 setup.

All good for now. Roadtrip to Quebec soon for the big restoration project on the classic SS machines I keep hinting at.

Then some room to breath, and 3-4 projects for the summer.

That's pinball baby!

Sounds like an assistant is in order....

I know a guy... ;)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Man,
I'm in the middle of day two of an all weekend moving sale.
Everything must go as we start moving next weekend... and the weather was not exactly cooperating yesterday :(

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Good evening all. It has been a week since my last confession.
Sleep is an amazing thing. I won't say I am back to normal yet, but I'm getting there.

Menace stopped by Saturday @ my work to pickup up some gear for his street party.
It took him about 30 seconds to deduce the flipper issue solution to No Fear that has plagued me.
I will comment on the fix at a later date (once I repair it) but it is always nice to know you are on the right
track, even if you need a veteran (or a pro) to confirm your suspicions and figure it out quickly their by skill and intuition.

Thank you Doug for your guidance as always.

For the newer pinball repair guys here, keep plugging away. To the veterans and advice givers, I appreciate the affirmation and encouragement
to keep moving forward. I look forward to the actual repairs once my kids are out of school.

A journey, or even two perhaps, east to La Belle Province are upcoming, and the date(s) are fast approaching. I need a road trip that is not work related badly, just for my mental health and well-being. I love to travel the road when it is convenient. It helps me think, and clarify everything that I am doing.

More later, while my only plan this evening is to see if I can wipe Brewmanager's GC score off my STTNG. We will see, but it will be fun to try anyway!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Kids couldn't sleep Brewmanager. Didn't even play a single game of STTNG yet Walt. Drat!
School is done soon, and I will see if I get a chance tomorrow night now.

For those who don't know already, I really have only room for a couple pins at home.
I can't play after the kids are in bed as they are right underneath their bedrooms.
No desire to ever wake them up. Sigh..................

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I attended the last official topl league night of the summer yesterday.

I think since I started with them last season I've missed 2 nights in total. Topl has become my regular monday night activity.

Adam is planning some Pingolf over the summer hiatus, which I've never done, so I will be part of that as well.