• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Pinball Diaries (what did you do today?)

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
TOM is in the house!

Very happy with the machine and the seller who did an amazing job of packing the machine up! Not a single scratch on her during transit. Two big thumbs up!

I'm hoping to shop her out and back to tip top shape!

I might post some progress pics, so, wish me luck!

image.jpg

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I decided that with the crappy exchange rate I was going to give up the MMrLE order and get one at a later date. With that said I made a deal for two other pins. Both redone with new clearcoated PF's and new decals, plastic etc...

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Finished the office shuffle last week.

Lineup is done for the time being.

1689864_739639851560_3556955264206749558_n.jpg

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Had everyone over for TOPL last night, and as usual, that's when things chose to go wrong. Nothing catastrophic-mostly just balls getting stuck on things, and a couple of light bulbs getting knocked out, but still had to go for keys more than once. It's really time to get some keyed alike locks. Hopefully the dollar rebounds soon and ordering from PBL isn't as expensive.

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I bought the keyless ones from PLaydium. They were cheap and I do not have to worry about getting keys out every time I want to open the door.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
he has little kids , so he needs a key he can hide somewhere

Right. The 6 year old probably wouldn't take things apart, but might take to hiding things in machines. The 3 year old would figure out how to open the doors pretty easily, and would then start: a-ripping wires off of things, or b-getting shocked by touching the wrong thing. Right now I have all the keys stored in the workshop out of reach, but it'd be nice to have everything on a common lock to avoid having to grab different keys. Leaving them in the machines is also, obviously, out. Then they'd just get hidden :)

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I also bought four locks for my Mame machine and they were all the same key from Starburst. Couple bucks each. So I am sure you could get them there also.

tim.sanderson

I went to my Buddy John's place tonight to fix one of the pop bumpers on his Road Show. The threads managed to break off on one of the rings. Drano was nice enough to lend me a replacement until I could buy a few. It's fixed up again, so we had a beer or three and played a bunch of games. Road Show is definitely one of my favorite games. In my top five for sure, maybe even top three.

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Finished up the bar. Just waiting for the glasses to dry for the shelves. Now I have to build the actual bar you sit at. Have some ideas for that.20150214_163410.jpg