• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TOP THREE PINS on your Wantlist!

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I only have one that I feel I have to get at some point:

The Simpsons pinball party

Sure there are others I would like to have (and probably will) but that one is the goal.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
In high school the local arcade had Whitewater, Fish Tales, Tee'd off, and World Cup94. Back then I was just whacking the balls around.

Jump forward more then 10 years and I get back into pinball, through mame and VP.

After I bought my first game (f14) I began to think about the old machines. Shortly after I joined here and learned about Gerry's containers. ...and there was a Tee'd off available. So I got it.

While playing in the community I was able to replay Wh20 and FT, fun games but not for me now. Since then I've had the chance to play many great games.

My current top three wants.

1. TSPP - I love the theme, played a couple games on it and had a lot of fun.

2. Creach - I've played this on location up the street, I really enjoy it. I've played many games on my iPad and it just doesn't get boring.

3....... Maybe ac/dc. Probably a virtual cab.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
This post has made me realize that not having a serious want list kinda sucks.
Hunting down games is part of the fun and I have to say I miss that a bit.

Sure, there are a few titles that would pique my interest if they came up, maybe a nice Gottlieb Countdown, T2 or even a Centaur... but nothing that would make me oust another game from my current lineup. Space is not my friend.

Actually, if I could find me a nice Godzilla... now that would be interesting!
There you go; one game added to my official want list :D

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I feel your pain bro! Not having a current want list is a very strange thing indeed. ;) :shock:

If Godzilla shows up magically, you know Golden Arrow will look good in my office. :D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Ugh... I totally forgot about Centaur. That would fall into the #3 slot for my list. (ok, so my top 3 has now ballooned to a top 5... FML)

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Well I had a sneak peak at my Shadow last night and hoping to cross it off my list this coming weekend. I did a quick scan of ipdb and I think I got most of the DMDs I want or just simply not comfortable dishing out the money some of them command in today's market. I think if I was to start a new want list and had the space without having to turf any of my existing games it would be Gottlieb wedge heads. I played Golden Arrow for the first time last night at Drano's and what a great game. All it is missing are drop targets but otherwise some pretty intense moments and I loved the "auto death save" feature too :lol:

1) Volley
2) Golden Arrow
3) Centigrade 37 (I have technically owned this game twice this year but never made it into my hands)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Currently I have room for 3 Wedge heads in my office.
1) c-37 - have it (Thanks mwong)
2) Volley - have it (Thanks Drano)
3) Golden Arrow - Looking for it
My order is also slightly different than Wong's or Drano's,
but interesting that we all picked the same top 3 Wedge's.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
When you find a Golden Arrow Scott you better install some bars or at least some security film on the windows in case of a break in :p :twisted:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Hee hee! Bars and blinds are now installed. Security system was in since Day 1 of course.
Will add circling "scout drone vultures" once Golden Arrow is found, obtained + added! lol

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Menace said:
But Scott... will any of these measures thwart the ninja like skills of the Wong? I mean c'mon, NINJA!

That reminds me, I gotta remove the tap on Brock's cell phone :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
WARLOCK said:
Currently I have room for 3 Wedge heads in my office.
1) c-37 - have it (Thanks mwong)
2) Volley - have it (Thanks Drano)
3) Golden Arrow - Looking for it
My order is also slightly different than Wong's or Drano's,
but interesting that we all picked the same top 3 Wedge's.

Damn,
We're gonna have the market cornered on these three titles soon :D