• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

VFW Michigan Pinball Show (Ann Arbor) May 13-15

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Great selection of games to play.
Not too good for parts.
At least I got to play Big Juicy Melons and it had the fruit crate bottom.
Love that game, not the price for what you get.
Played a few games of Heavy Metal Meltdown, Indy500...
Played all my old favourites and have a long prospect list now.
Lots of games with colour dmds.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I just got back and really enjoyed myself... I will go back next year and plan to spend more time... After last week at Allentown and this week at VFW it's time to stay home for a while and work on my own projects! Pinball overdose.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Had a good time at the VFW again this year! I've been each year since the show opened, and can't see myself missing one. The Zacc collection was cool...some rare stuff you'll not see anywhere else. However, the fun factor on a lot of them was pretty limited, but that's just my opinion. Bally BMX was a new addition to the collection this year and was a treat to play. The sold out show was a mass of humanity, but never felt overcrowded.

Of note, I scored 514,790 on GTB Hit the Deck before the machine refused to kick the ball out of the top kicker lane. The attendant flicked the machine off to make the fix. I was on ball two and had five "wow" added balls to play...not to mention having the entire playfield lined up to collect more added balls. It was just as well he flicked it off. I'd probably still be playing.