• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

And if the government sucks, that means less money for pinball!

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Note, political talk will probably get shut down, but here we go.....
Don't worry Trudeau is soon gone, his own party will be forcing his resignation very soon. For those that follow the HOC, Liberals are most corrupt political party, and cult of personality, in Canadian history. Can't wait for this country to get back on track after this woke disaster. Looks like most of Canada will be turning blue, including most of Ontario. Axe the tax!
Please ignore, if you are still supporting fancy socks Trudeau.

Pins4ever

Feb 24, 2020
Calgary
Mainstream media is bought and paid for by this government. And the people who are still supporting this government will call it misinformation.

I sure hope enough of Canada wants a change and we can get back on our feet and be prosperous again.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Mainstream media is bought and paid for by this government. And the people who are still supporting this government will call it misinformation.

I sure hope enough of Canada wants a change and we can get back on our feet and be prosperous again.
And the tax payers are paying for it, wild. How is this legal? We use to be respected across the globe, were a joke now..it's embarrassing traveling with this passport. 9 years is all it took.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Look at the polls, there is going to be a massive change coming soon. Corrupt communist Liberals are going to crash and burn. Currently the NDP and Liberals are battling for third place. Doesn't matter, they are both the same socalists.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Look at the polls, there is going to be a massive change coming soon. Corrupt communist Liberals are going to crash and burn. Currently the NDP and Liberals are battling for third place. Doesn't matter, they are both the same socalists.
Hope your right, but it just feels like all of the politicians are the same shit.. When it goes bad on purpose, the elites just slide in a pretend savvier. Would be awesome if, lets say Russell Peters ran for PM and his side kick was Kevin O Leary. O Leary would destroy the fat in Ottawa and get this ship on Turbo. I'm sure there are tons of options, but you want people that can't be bought or corrupted.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Seriously? Why can't political conversations be civil? Everyone has a right to who they want to vote for. You proved in a single sentence why Pierre won't win.

As far as Kevin O Leary goes. Look into his history a bit and you'll see just how money hungry he is. He'd bankrupt the entire country.

Does no one remember Harper? It won't be any better with PC in power. It's the government, they all eventually get it wrong or we grow tired of them. Rinse and repeat.

BTW, reported.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Seriously? Why can't political conversations be civil? Everyone has a right to who they want to vote for. You proved in a single sentence why Pierre won't win.

As far as Kevin O Leary goes. Look into his history a bit and you'll see just how money hungry he is. He'd bankrupt the entire country.

Does no one remember Harper? It won't be any better with PC in power. It's the government, they all eventually get it wrong or we grow tired of them. Rinse and repeat.

BTW, reported.
All I know is my business was booming under Harper, I'm sure he did some hustles on the side but our debt didn't go insane.. stayed pretty normal really, he also kept us out of the 2008 crash. He was top of his class in economics.. I'd take that any day over a Drama teacher, and Freeland, his finance minister was a reporter, zero finance experience.. It's Crazy! My business has been going down hill since 2018 and still going. Disaster. Maybe not Kevin O Leary but you get my point. 80% of the Government can be cut down, just like twitter. Someone like Elon Musk? Trudeau maybe a nice guy but he's been corrupted and is a horrible leader, O Leary said it best...The Government is currently run by idiots, the wasted spending is insane. Personally, I think it's on purpose.. his Dad's friends are pulling his strings. Who's making all of this extra interest from the added Canadian debt? Fallow the money. I also believe Trudeau has communist beliefs, he even said he admires China. Hope he gets the boot from his party and a new business strong Liberal runs. We need a real CEO we can trust, Canada is uninvestable right now, money is going everywhere else and that's really bad for Canada. just my thoughts. Another 4 years will be a absolute disaster, another year is gonna be rough enough for friends and family. They already said, if T or NDP wins.. everyone I know is leaving the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharoah007

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Some people can maintain their illogical support for the most corrupt narcissist PM in Canadian history. That minority is very small now. Trudeau will be lucky to get one seat in Toronto area. But keep the faith, but it is clearly obvious that when even CBC, the paid mouthpiece of Trudeau is saying he needs to step down, it is not looking good for 4 more years of woke over taxation and overspending.
FJT reported.