• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Spooky TCM or Looney Toons

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
New pinball announcement from Spooky!

Anyone excited by either Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Looney Toons?

LT

TCM

Looking forward on seeing some game play, new pinball releases are always fun and great for the hobby.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So it's another ultraman/halloween situation with the same playfield, but different code? No interest in TCM, but a good Looney Tunes game could be fun. Trailer was all music though, so I wonder what they have for callouts?

Reactions: Chambahz

Angel11

Mar 16, 2020
Mississauga
Looney Tunes definitly has a childhood, funny, silly and great connection for many. Interesting to see what the various version will be like and cost

butch

Nov 9, 2018
saint-eustache
JUST ANNOUNCED: Looney Tunes Pinball Machine by Spooky Pinball
ONLY 888 UNITS WILL BE MADE!
Collector's Edition: $9699 + shipping
Blood Sucker Edition: $8999 + shipping
Standard Edition: $8299 + shipping
Only $1000 deposit (non-refundable, non-transferable) required until game is closer to shipping. Current estimated schedule is January 2024-December 2024

dr.nybble

Nov 28, 2014
Ottawa
Pricing is comparable to the current Stern Premium pricing. Those pricing tiers make it almost a no-brainer to go Collector's (which I'm sure they factored in). Too much for me in any event with exchange + tax. I think a lot of buyers will be in "pick it up used in 6 months way cheaper" line of thinking.

Reactions: Jeff K.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Texas Chainsaw was an instant buy for me. The theme is like out of this world amazing for me. I have already put down a deposit on a CE. I would love a Looney Tunes as well, but alas, money...
:)
Did you put a down with Nitro? Or Spooky direct?

And will it be at MeepleMart?!??!. Might have to go when it gets there.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Deja Vu all over again. Spooky comes out with a new game and people forget about the last. Rick and Morty came out and people bought unseen and then complained and said I'll never do that again. Then Halloween and Ultraman came out people bought unseen and then said I'll never do that again and took a big hit selling them. Scooby came out and people bought unseen and are also having a hard time selling those and now here we are again, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Jeff K.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Deja Vu all over again. Spooky comes out with a new game and people forget about the last. Rick and Morty came out and people bought unseen and then complained and said I'll never do that again. Then Halloween and Ultraman came out people bought unseen and then said I'll never do that again and took a big hit selling them. Scooby came out and people bought unseen and are also having a hard time selling those and now here we are again, rinse and repeat.
I own almost every Spooky pin and have never regretted buying any of them.

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
They did a great job on this. Looks like the game is going to flow really well. Code and build quality is going to be key.

Reactions: Joker19