• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Daily News! All about the members.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Somewhere in the not so distant past when there were no pins, a faint voice could be heard saying 'I have room for 2'. What was that guy thinking!?!

Just wait till you reach that fork in the road in regards to selling your pool table :p

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Different strokes for different folks.

I will be moving a bunch of stuff around shortly. Saturday is the day of reckoning.

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Finally got a Special Force ;)
Spent Sunday cleaning it and going over the boards, cap kits done and HV rebuild on order.

Reactions: DRANO

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Excellent Grant. Well done! All the best.
You join Drano and Menace in the 6803 group.
You guys "play a mean pinball"; but are "super-crazy" guys.....
I shall not repeat Doug's advice to Walt + I regarding Gtb SS's + 6803's.

Reactions: Menace

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Playing a bit last night made me realize that for a regular incandescent game, NGG has some great lighting effects. Not just the multiball start and the clever use of the flashers, but the lights in the Hole in One Challenge are all over the place. Maybe not as eye-stabbingly bright as GOT or Mustang, but still really well done.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I took my Comet down to a local candy store. I figured Comet collecting quarters is better than Comet sitting folded up in storage. It looks cool in there.

View attachment 5640

Wow! Never saw that comet post before.
That looks sweet! See what I did there? ;)

My cyclone is a mess but that's exactly how I was planning to do up the legs and cab when I restore it and swap in my CPR playfield.

Reactions: WARLOCK

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I made "a few" leg protectors

38d82bc89611d0df0afcaf3ed9e700ba.jpg

I figured since all my games are off legs no time like the present so they all get protectors when they are back on legs

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: WARLOCK

Rockin

Jan 19, 2016
Caledon ON
Met luch, got some 555 bulbs and a chance to try out his collection. Forgot how much I like the sounds of the old Ballys and Williams, and surprised how much I enjoyed the newer ones. Thanks again luch.

Reactions: luch