• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WWE LE Pics are up

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So I guess no more service outlet inside to the right of the coin door opening? About 4 ft of 18 AWG extension cord no longer needed. I'm sure the whole silver metal box is gone too. There's the savings.
Why not relocate/remove the conveniently accessible 5/12V source while you're at it.... that with the 120V outlet is another hit on the after market modders.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
New Video and higher resolution pics (click on them to zoom in)

Stern-WWE-LE-CabinetR.jpg

Stern-WWE-LE-Playfield1.jpg

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So on the LE, the left and right ramps can both divert to make an "orbit", but I can't see where the ball gets into those wireforms that come off the ring (looks like one feeds the tag team hole, and one to the shooter lane). Those standing plastics with the wrestler pictures also look really cheap in the pictures (like Rolling Stones bad)-hopefully they're better in person.

The arm to knock the ball off the ramp is an interesting idea though-might also be a way to have another ball cradled part way down the ramp, or an incentive to NOT hold a ball on the left side, since it would make the LH return more dangerous. Smart move with the "classic" theme too.

So the real question at this point-is anyone here in on one?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
The LE is actually one of the first LE's I actually am hoping to log some time on, as I really like what I see. Too bad I would never spend LE money to actually obtain one for myself.

D

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
The LE is actually one of the first LE's I actually am hoping to log some time on, as I really like what I see. Too bad I would never spend LE money to actually obtain one for myself.

D
My thoughts exactly.

I wont say never, but not easily.