• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
jbenaiah said:
Gerry - im still new to this, what do you mean when you say "revised 100%"? Are these games fully working, shopped, good plasticcs? Thanks, Ian

My guess would be mechanically inspected and working.
I would not expect new plastics... but you never know?

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
Gerry said:
GRADE A IS FULL

GOTLIEB-DATA EAST IS FULL :shock:

AWESOME Gerry. So does that mean your going to close the container early and get these pinballs on their way to Canada? :D

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
jbenaiah said:
Gerry - im still new to this, what do you mean when you say "revised 100%"? Are these games fully working, shopped, good plasticcs? Thanks, Ian

revised is 100% working but for the rest, shopped an good plastic, i'm nor sure, Don't forget, is a container game.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
I too am new to this. I do not know where to find this daily updated list. When I look at the attachment on the first page, I only see pictures of the games. Can someone please clarify where to find this updated daily list. Thanks

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Pretty sure the list is right on the first post... and a few games were added in later posts as well.

Gerry usually removes the ones that are spoken for... although I still see one on there that I bought ;)

Freezie

May 15, 2013
Sask
What does invisible point of wear mean for the hook ? And you say for the rest perfect , what does that mean ? What's th eprice on the best hook ?

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Gerry English is not the best.

I'd assume it means visible point of wear. There should be pictures of it. If you follow the links on the first post of this thread. Usuall the pics will show the spots with wear

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I would be inclined to think it means "minor" wear... as in barely visible? But have a look at the pics as luckydogg suggested

I'm excited the contatiner is finally closing! Can't wait for my TOTAN!!! :D :D :D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Freezie said:
Ya my guess is minor wear as well . Pretty much have to expect Minor wear .

Along with the fact it's a container game, so expect lots of other unexpected surprises. (even if it's presented as 100% working)

Always always always expect the worst case scenario with container games, period. That way you can never be disappointed. One should also be prepared to put a bunch of work into a container game as well, as you can rest assured it will not play or play well from the get go.

D

tim.sanderson

Damage can also happen during transit. (I had loose objects in the cabinet that broke a fuse holder off of my power supply)
Definitely expect to do a decent amount of work to get it playing right. That being said other than rubbers/bulbs/1 switch, I haven't had to buy any other parts yet. I've been able to fix all the coils/switches and stuff that were problems on my R911.

Tim

(for the record, I'll totally buy another container pin in the future!)

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
Luckydogg420 said:
Gerry English is not the best.

I'd assume it means visible point of wear. There should be pictures of it. If you follow the links on the first post of this thread. Usuall the pics will show the spots with wear

it's not my english, it's the italien english :D but mine is not best :lol:

G

Luckydogg420 said:
Gerry English is not the best...
I think the descriptions are from the Italian guy...
Not from Gerry checking pics and commenting.
As usual,ICBW... :FP:

Edit:Gerry beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.