• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Ahhhh, I love the smell of container pins in the morning :)
It smells like.... Victory!
(and smokey Italian bars) :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 753

Dbeeson

Nov 18, 2012
Toronto
Being a noob to the container buy, how does one go about getting their machine to southern Ontario the most economical way? Is anyone up for a road trip? Group shipping?

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
I am hoping that a new opportunity will open up for the next container. I enjoyed looking through the pictures and considering picking up on of these project pins. If I can snag the right game at the right price I would like to get in on the next container. Hopefully Gerry does this container thing again soon. I was wondering, are all duties and taxes covered by the price Gerry asks ?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Pinballer said:
I was wondering, are all duties and taxes covered by the price Gerry asks ?

Yes. The price you are quoted is a landed CDN$ price. The only extra charges you will incur are shipping or the cost to pick the game up yourself from just outside of Quebec City.

D

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Menace said:
. . . pick the game up yourself from just outside of Quebec City.

D
Picked up my Road Show just before Christmas last year. +6C when I left home, -18C at Gerry's place. GPS got me on some logging road that was a sheet of ice, almost lost it once. Made it there in one piece in the end, took the main roads home!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
The word from Gerard is that he'll likely wait a bit to do another container.
This last one took way too long to sell out and doing them almost every month or two is not working.
Sounds like late Summer/Fall will be more likely for another one... fingers crossed.

tim.sanderson

DRANO said:
Sounds like late Summer/Fall will be more likely for another one... fingers crossed.

I've already started saving up!
good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Thanks for posting this for the entertainment value Gerard! Always interesting to see more games whether we can buy them or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.