• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

MM from Planetary Pinball

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
TwilightZone said:
So what do people think? Will this actually get produced this time? Last time was a mess. The price point is pretty much bang on and putting a deposit down let's someone raise the cash in the meantime until delivery.

I think they referenced "last time" during the seminar. Anyone who had deposits down on the other failed MM production can roll their money over into this project. If I were a "NIB GUY", I'd get one for sure. I love pinball, but I don't love pinball $9500CAD worth. It has been said before: look how many stellar games you could add to your collection for the price of a NIB? I could have player versions of RS, CFTBL, EATPM and a HS...all of them...for (around) the price of a NIB Stern LE or this new MM. That would clear out my "Top 3" wantlist and then some.

I'm not appalled at the price, but at the same time, all NIBs are way out of my budget so I won't be a buyer.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Besides another 1000 MM's on the market will lower the value of existing ones.

If NIB can be had for $9000, non restored or beat up ones may come back down to the realm of reason and start selling at the 6 - 8K mark.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
spiroagnew said:
TwilightZone said:
So what do people think? Will this actually get produced this time? Last time was a mess. The price point is pretty much bang on and putting a deposit down let's someone raise the cash in the meantime until delivery.

I think they referenced "last time" during the seminar. Anyone who had deposits down on the other failed MM production can roll their money over into this project. If I were a "NIB GUY", I'd get one for sure. I love pinball, but I don't love pinball $9500CAD worth. It has been said before: look how many stellar games you could add to your collection for the price of a NIB? I could have player versions of RS, CFTBL, EATPM and a HS...all of them...for (around) the price of a NIB Stern LE or this new MM.

Holy crap! I was going to call BS on your list....then I did the math! Damn, you are right! Maybe $500 more and you would have the collection you listed in nice shape, too.

Have to admit I was tempted at the $8K range....for a new MM that would be cool, but as it gets closer to $10K I loss my interest.

Cheers,
Duane

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I thought when the posted this it was going to be like a sick april fool's joke

64.jpg

Here is a pic of a the prototype machine, wonder how accessible things are going to be to maintain and troubleshoot later.

65.jpg

Looks like twistedpins.com is also taking deposits

http://www.twistedpins.com/products/mac ... ductID=151

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
mwong168 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDIEVAL-MADNESS-PINBALL-MACHINE-ORIGINAL-NOT-A-REPRODUCTION-199-SHIPPING-/271300855039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2aca84ff%3C/p%3E

:FP:

Must figure it's their last chance to rape someone before the prices start to plummet.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Chris Bardon said:
Did you get the price from SB? 7999 CDN + HST?

No. not sure yet if it will be 8US converted to Canadian or 8k Canadian.will find out more next week.