• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TOP THREE PINS on your Wantlist!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
That brings back memories of Stargazer for me... Bought 4 in the span of 6 months! :)

D

Just think... you could probably put a small deposit on a NIB Star Trek if you still had those :lol:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Damn, I keep forgetting about Stargazer...........Drano, Menace, Wong, you are sucking me back in again!
At least Golden Arrow and Stargazer are tough to find. Might take Wong more than a day or two.
Any JPOP (that I don't already own) rounds out my Top 3 most wanted pins for round # 3. Sigh..

The rest of you who posted lists, look out or get ready. You just gave Wong a few things to do
when he has a few spare moments.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Mine - which change a lot like others. Trying to stick to sub 4k machines.
1. A bad movie license pin - JM/DM/TS. Shadow will be toughest to find since its so prized lately. Off topic - I have seen all three of these movies when they first came out in theaters! Ok maybe thats not something to brag about....
2. WH20 -
3. STTNG

Whoops, is that actually 5 pins then?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
jooky said:
M
1. A bad movie license pin - JM/DM/TS. Shadow will be toughest to find since its so prized lately. Off topic - I have seen all three of these movies when they first came out in theaters! Ok maybe thats not something to brag about....

I saw 2 of the 3 in theatres too... oh the shame :(
Actually, I didn't mind JM... just the bad acting from Keanu.

Still have not seen the Shadow.

I have a JM that I'll be cleaning up and playing for a bit.
A couple of close friends have conditional dibs on it if/when I sell, but if that doesn't happen, I'll give you a call.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
This past year I've learned I like newer games better than older ones and that I don't like to fix old games. So the games I'm looking for are new/unreleased ones.

-RAZA (I'm a buyer for sure)
-Predator (I'm on pre-order, possibly a buyer if it holds up)
-Star Trek (likely a buyer).

The next Stern in the spring time will be John Trudeau's first game at Stern, looking forward to what he brings.

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
As im thinking right now these pop into my head

1) batman the dark knight
2) TOM
3) CV

4) everything else from time to time

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
1) Centaur - what a great game. Have to play it everytime I see it until I'm kicked out. The ultimate SS pin (besides Paragon of course!).

2) Star Trek?? TBD...
3) Have everything else I could ever want. Kinda weird feeling not actively looking for the next pin to buy.

tim.sanderson

I've thought about this a bit over the past few days, and still have not been able come up with a solid three.
I've only owned 2 pins, basically there are still no pins (SS or DMD) that I wouldn't love to have at home. However, a couple that pop into mind (in no particular order) are:

Batman Dark Knight
Fish Tales

I finally got to play a Gottlieb Street Fighter pin this weekend in Quebec. If I can find one for the same price as my R911 I might be tempted to buy it.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
tim.sanderson said:
I've thought about this a bit over the past few days, and still have not been able come up with a solid three.
I've only owned 2 pins, basically there are still no pins (SS or DMD) that I wouldn't love to have at home. However, a couple that pop into mind (in no particular order) are:

Batman Dark Knight
Fish Tales

I finally got to play a Gottlieb Street Fighter pin this weekend in Quebec. If I can find one for the same price as my R911 I might be tempted to buy it.

There is/was a local one available for 1K on kijiji last week. (sorry, I don't have the link handy)

D

tim.sanderson

Menace said:
tim.sanderson said:

There is/was a local one available for 1K on kijiji last week. (sorry, I don't have the link handy)

D

No worries. I'll probably hold out and see if/when Gerry does another container. There were a few SF's in the past couple of lists of games. :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
tim.sanderson said:

Batman Dark Knight
Fish Tales

I can vouch for FT. Not the deepest game out there, but make sure it has lightning flippers and it'll get the juices pumping. I love it!

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
I think I could update this thread weekly. My old list was: Derby Day (sort of lost interest here), Pro Football(picking one up tomorrow), Nascar.

New list in order is: Nascar (wife does not like it so that means no waiting), World Cup Soccer '94 (played some more in Ottawa and will look good next to Flipper Football), Star Trek (although I will follow Adam's advice and wait to see how it goes. I found his advice in the past to be very good, TSPP, ACDC Pro).

If Star Trek is no good and I cant find a Nascar, no doubt a Metallica will make its way to Yelverton. I simply can't stop buying...why did I build that barn so big.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
One's I can afford:

1) Lord of the Rings
2) Iron Man
3) STTNG

One's I can't afford:

1) Medieval Madness
2) Attack from Mars
3) Monster Bash