• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What happened?

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
The problem is the government opened the doors after covid to let employers bring in foreign workers for less than minimum wage.
If you need workers, at least pay them a liveable wage.
Canada, home of modern slavery.
I have seen the pics of the homeless encampments along the California freeways. The US is no bright shining beacon of fixed.
Free health care....

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Stop bringing politics into this, it's not a political forum. Hard times come and hard times go, its just the way it is...this is a pinball forum, I don't believe too many of us suffer from hard times like some.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
The problem is the government opened the doors after covid to let employers bring in foreign workers for less than minimum wage.
If you need workers, at least pay them a liveable wage.
Canada, home of modern slavery.
I have seen the pics of the homeless encampments along the California freeways. The US is no bright shining beacon of fixed.
Free health care....
Ya, Newsom along with Pelosi completely destroyed California.. Use to love going there, Sf is really bad. I won't step foot near there again unless things change. Pins are still cheap there tho for obvious reasons, shipped a few.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Stop bringing politics into this, it's not a political forum. Hard times come and hard times go, its just the way it is...this is a pinball forum, I don't believe too many of us suffer from hard times like some.
I think the question is, what happened? That is this forum and I think politics have a huge part in that and it is showing up in a lot of pocket books. Their is a politics section in the off topic, bottom page, Politics and Pinball! Lets move it there.. Making money pays for pinball, and if the government sucks, that means less money for pinball. looking forward to making big bank tax free in Texas! Companies, growth prospects are leaving Canada fast, really fast..And for those that say, what about healthcare? I snuck across the southern boarder and claimed asylum from Trudeau before he froze my bank accounts, so I get free health care now in the states. Hahaha $200 extra for healthcare is nothing compared to what your really paying in Canada..And the health care is fantastic in texas...in and out in 15 minutes. Canada, highest taxes in the world now compared to what you get in return. And T just added birth control, dental. etc. so way more taxes are coming. Enjoy!

Last edited:

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
There is politics in the off topic section, Politics and Pinball! Lets move it there.. Making money pays for pinball, and if the government sucks, that means less money for pinball. looking forward making big bank tax free in Texas! Companies, growth prospects are leaving Canada fast, really fast..And for those that say, what about healthcare? I snuck across the southern boarder and claimed asylum from Trudeau before he froze my bank accounts, so I get free health care now in the states. Hahaha $200 extra for healthcare is nothing compared to what your really paying in Canada..And the health care is fantastic in texas...in and out in 15 minutes. Canada, highest taxes in the world now compared to what you get in return. He just added birth control, dental. etc. so more taxes are coming. Enjoy!

Don't know where you got your health care quote but I have family in the states and your 200$ figure is way off or your getting almost no coverage with that. For decent non employer provided coverage you'll be looking at significantly more cost than this. Do some research before you leave.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241012-072713.png
    Screenshot_20241012-072713.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 4

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Been quoted $218 a month to be exact, but I'm a health nut..they have my records. Don't smoke or drink, feel great and will be feeling even better paying no income tax! Already have business partners and friends that moved there.. They keep saying it's the best thing they ever did, their savings are up 40% a year on average, wild.

Last edited:

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
Been quoted $218 a month to be exact, but I'm a health nut..they have my records. Don't smoke or drink, feel great and will be feeling even better paying no income tax! Already have business partners and friends that moved there.. They keep saying it's the best thing they ever did, their savings are up 40% a year on average, wild.
What's the deductabe on a 218$/month plan? 50k? Lol

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Great, as long as you're not a minority, identify as lgbtq, have high-risk pregancy, or work in education. But hey, lower taxes, amiright.
All liberal talking points, it's B.S. Anyone can be who they want to be, just let kids be kids..Let them decide when they are 18.
P.S my family is a Minority, wife is a teacher and were done having kids. Check, check, check, and check.:p

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
And check this out, remember convoy protests? people playing street hockey, kids in the bouncy castles, music, BBQ's, every race under the sun there protesting against forced vaccination with a completely new untested drug, what does Trudeau call them? every name in the book including Nazi's. Even orders his police horses to run over indigenous people/other protesters. Now, actual terrorists let in by Trudeau burn the Canadian flag, chanting death to Canadians, death to Jewish people and not a peep from him. Speaks volumes, that should be a concern.
oh and here's an excellent description of overwhelming immigration, it's not gonna change anything except for more liberal votes and collapsing social services, more taxes. Ai is also taking more jobs everyday, it's only gonna get worse.
It's destroying western nations. Unfortunately the elites have robbed Canada to death so we now can't help these countries become great economies of they're own.

Last edited:

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Look at the convoy protests, people playing street hockey, bouncy castle, music, BBQ's, every race under the sun there protesting against forced vaccination with a completely new untested drug, what does Trudeau call them? every name in the book including Nazi's. Even orders his police horses to run over indigenous peoples. Now, actual terrorists let in by Trudeau burn the Canadian flag, chanting death to Canadians, death to Jewish people and not a peep from him. He hates Canada and Canadians. He's been ordered from the WEF to destroy Canada. That should be your concern.

This thread is about pinball prices...how we got here is interesting, but unfortunately it's expected. Everywhere I go on the internet there is always at least one looney tune who feels the need to inject their angry outlook on life and repeat misinformation that is fed to them daily and feels the need to spread the rotten mind virus. Someone can post a picture of cats playing a piano and someone will comment Biden hates cats, they are getting killed and being eaten in Springfield. It's must be difficult to live in this constant state of paranoia and hate. The fact that this is a forum for pinball machines, no one should be complaining, you have it made and can own such luxuries in life like pinball machines, the rest is just noise and distractions from you living your best life. Don't let Media tell you that you're miserable and the only solution to your misery is their "guy".

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
This thread is about pinball prices...how we got here is interesting, but unfortunately it's expected. Everywhere I go on the internet there is always at least one looney tune who feels the need to inject their angry outlook on life and repeat misinformation that is fed to them daily and feels the need to spread the rotten mind virus. Someone can post a picture of cats playing a piano and someone will comment Biden hates cats, they are getting killed and being eaten in Springfield. It's must be difficult to live in this constant state of paranoia and hate. The fact that this is a forum for pinball machines, no one should be complaining, you have it made and can own such luxuries in life like pinball machines, the rest is just noise and distractions from you living your best life. Don't let Media tell you that you're miserable and the only solution to your misery is their "guy".
it's what happened, you'll be paying more for pins... just like dominos, it will effect you in the end.

Last edited:

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
it's what happened, you'll be paying more for pins.
Sure, and I'll be making more money salary-wise. It's called inflation, it happens, usually at a 1-2% rate per year. We had higher-than-expected inflation in Canada a few years ago, but that was worldwide and not a solely Canadian problem. Also pins have been priced lower as of late, and that's due to supply and demand, there is a large supply and demand is lower with people wanting new pins and wanting to move older pins, not many want the older pins, therefore the price is lower to incentivize sales.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Look at the convoy protests, people playing street hockey, bouncy castle, music, BBQ's, every race under the sun there protesting against forced vaccination with a completely new untested drug, what does Trudeau call them? every name in the book including Nazi's. Even orders his police horses to run over indigenous peoples. Now, actual terrorists let in by Trudeau burn the Canadian flag, chanting death to Canadians, death to Jewish people and not a peep from him. He hates Canada and Canadians. He's been ordered from the WEF to destroy Canada. That should be your concern.
Here's an excellent description of out of control immigration,
They are using this to destroy western nations, only reason. Unfortunately the liberal elites have robbed us to death so we now can't help these countries.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison, good one! I tried to get this moved to the politics section but everyone keeps going here. It's now your Canada to have to deal with, not our problem anymore.. I know lots of people here don't have time to research what's happening in England, Ireland, Paris, Germany, Spain, Italy etc. Do your DD. My Minority family is out! Enjoy and good luck everyone! Oh, and I don't think were ok to talk about God or religion here, don't see any section for that. Hahaha

Last edited:

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Billy Madison, good one! I tried to get this moved to the politics section but everyone keeps going here. It's now your Canada to have to deal with, not our problem anymore.. I know lots of people here don't have time to research what's happening in England, Paris, Germany, Spain, Italy etc. Do your DD. My Minority family is out! Enjoy and good luck everyone! Oh, and I don't think were ok to talk about God or religion here, don't see any section for that. Hahaha
One post you've already moved... then a few posts later you're "moving" soon... then you've moved again. Try to keep track of your lies better. Or just go away if you've moved either for real or in your head.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Love you guys too! hahahaha. big hugs. Oh, and I will still have access to pinball rev in Texas, weird how that works. I'll check in and see how you guys are doing.. Still have family and friends in Canada, hoping for the best..stay positive and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Last edited: