• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
I checked this out today - located in the Evel Knievel Museum in Niagara Falls (read pawn shop). Ad says fully reconditioned and I was told over the phone that it was a two owner machine and had never seen an arcade. Once I got there:
- machine was filthy
- cabinet had the usual dings and scratches
- DMD was gassing out – I was told that “if you let it warm up for a couple of hours, it will almost go away” :rolleyes:
- soccer ball didn't work
- slingshot plastics were chipped
- slight wear in the outholes
- no wear on the playfield
- told that "these things go for $4500 on ebay all day long"

The game sold while I was there to a guy and his 10 year old daughter for $2300 (I wasn’t going to go any higher than $2200 and even that was a stretch I think). I felt bad because I don’t think he knew what he was getting himself into (didn't know the soccer ball was supposed to spin, etc.) and I wanted to warn him, but his daughter’s eyes lit up when they paid for it so I didn’t want to ruin it for her.

I’ll keep on looking I guess.

N0 good deals to be had in that place....looked around a few times. Prices are all top end.

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
snooze you loose

You mean 'snooze you lose'.

Spiderman had it wrong too.
review-44.jpg

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa

Take a look at the write-up, then the pictures...
"A one condition, mint, home use only", not judging by the pics (from what you can see in those dark pictures). Cab fade, cab scratches, and if something was HUO would it have dirty old scorecards/price card and an Ontario Hydro sticker on the apron?
Might want to beware on this one

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
They have both probably been HUO since 2013 and the Hydro inspection sticker was to please his home insurance policy in case his home burned down :p

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I know the guy very well and he takes very well care of his games, the guy that does his restorations is a total nut (in the good way), he takes 2 years to restore a pin.
I saw this Taxi in person, he's only 10 minutes away from me, and it's in prestine condition.
Buy with confidence, I've dealt many times with him.