• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The OFFICIAL "Hey, I got a new machine" thread

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Grails. They can be found. Oooooh yea-ah!

5f8f90151ce0b6d5bfbe7ef360b0f009.jpg

Reactions: WARLOCK and kvoxx

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Finally got this open.... if not on legs :(

This HMM has some special "proto" features which I will cover in my repair thread.
But here she is! Big topper and big hair intact!!!

IMG-20160316-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20160315-WA0041.jpeg

Reactions: WARLOCK and kvoxx

a.stebel

Jul 7, 2014
Barrie
Not a machine but got a couple of NOS signed playfields for the wall.

Attachments

• Maverick1.JPG
    Maverick1.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Maverick2.JPG
    Maverick2.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 19
  • WWF1.JPG
    WWF1.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 21
  • WWF2.JPG
    WWF2.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: WARLOCK and Menace

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
That doesn't count. Planks of wood aren't machines. BOOO! Get out of here with your wall art.

Just kidding. Those are cool.

Since we're going to bend the rules a little, here is my latest machine. I've been putting off this buy for a while because I know how expensive these machines can be. As I found out, they aren't so expensive when you buy out the coffee inventory of a closing cafe. I got the machine, grinder, coffee and tea inventory, syrups, chocolates, stands, and all the steam pots and accessories. So it is now official, when the Pinballorama opens, I'll have espresso.

espresso machine.jpg

Reactions: WARLOCK

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
It might seem crazy if I was putting these in my house to play, but I'm not, so it isn't crazy. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

My only problem right now is finding the time to fix the ones I need to fix. I wish I had a little more space in my workshop - like a clean paint area and a sanding and making a huge mess area. My kitchen has all my espresso machine stuff now because all that needs to be cleaned out. I have another space I can work on that but of course it's fulled with pinball storage. Sigh.

I keep telling myself how much room I'll have once the arcade opens. At first it was kind of funny, now I just want this stuff out of the house.

Reactions: WARLOCK

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Added a beautiful GTB Abra Ca Dabra. A few small adjustments to the AX relays and some switch adjustments and the thing plays like a dream. The coin door looked like it got in a fight with a crowbar--I was able to replace it with a nicer shell I scored from an EM collector in Aurora. When changing out the door, $1.75 worth of quarters spilled out of the beat up one! Bonus! I've ordered replacement plastics for the dead posts by the flippers which will complete the package. Game was previously owned by Luch. Happy to have this one. Great art, great player.

ee22c33f23886f44b8390171ff1b4e65.jpg

Reactions: kvoxx and WARLOCK